Cycle update: What do i do now?

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so back around April my trt doc hooked me up with some anavar and boldenone. I ran the boldenone at 400mg a week along side my 200mg test trt for 10 weeks from April to June. Once in June I only saw small results, nothing drastic so in June I dropped the boldenone and upped my test to 400 and started anavar at 50mg daily with it. After a couple of weeks I upped the test to 600 and then starting July I said **** it and am now doing 900mg. 500enanthate and 400test blend. As of now I'm up around 4-6 solid pounds. I'm sure I'd have more weight if I wasn't sweating my ass off charging after a garbage truck all day for work. Good news is that people in the gym are approaching me and being like "whoa dude, ur getting big" so something is working. I just had blood work done last week. Cbc is normal and liver and kidneys are good to go as well. The only thing I haven't checked is my cholesterol. So how much longer can I stay on this blast until I go back to my trt dose? What do u guys think? Much advice/opinions appreciated

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Just like a normal cycle of test 10-12 weeks

DozerDean

DozerDean

Awards
Just asking bc i didnt think boldenone was prescribed for human use. I could be wrong tho.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So yeah.....in a few days I'll be off the anavar. I was thinking keeping the test high until mid August or September. Thoughts?