nolva question

yanke10

Banned
Awards
how do u take liquid nolva. in a shake or somethin?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Just open up and say...AHH...

I usually just squirt it in my mouth, and then chase it with gatorade, etc.

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
I got a question regarding nolva. How do you get it? I don't mean how do YOU get it but since its illegal is it just a matter of knowing somebody? Just to reiterate, I'm not looking for a source but I'd really like to get my hands on this stuff for pct and I don't know where to turn. Any suggestions?

yanke10

Banned
Awards
I got a question regarding nolva. How do you get it? I don't mean how do YOU get it but since its illegal is it just a matter of knowing somebody? Just to reiterate, I'm not looking for a source but I'd really like to get my hands on this stuff for pct and I don't know where to turn. Any suggestions?
well, im not using the stuff for me. its for "research" purposes. one the sponsors cough*custom*cough has the reserach ****

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why don't you guys read the stickies/FAQS/stickies subforum or lurk for at least 6 months before posting.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

CustomNutritionWarehouse
IBE
Nuff Said!

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

For research purposes only and best used on lab rats ;)

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
For research purposes only and best used on lab rats ;)
Yes, I would also get something citrusy to chase the nolva because I've read many people's "rats" often gag because the nolva has such a horrible taste. Just a helpful hint to keep your research subjects from gagging horribly.

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
The things people do to keep their lab rats happy. And Polish, I still can't stop staring at your fun bags. I could sit here all day.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Nolva is one of the few things I've found that tastes worse than CEE.

Much worse.

/karp

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Nolva is one of the few things I've found that tastes worse than CEE.

Much worse.

/karp
As if the 151 wasn't bad enough, I had to go and put nolva in it. My rats came really close to getting sick all over the lab...it wasn't very pretty.

My rats need to get tougher...:sick: :whip:

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
Nolva really tastes that bad? Would your rats say it tastes even worse than GHB used to taste?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
As if the 151 wasn't bad enough, I had to go and put nolva in it. My rats came really close to getting sick all over the lab...it wasn't very pretty.

My rats need to get tougher...:sick: :whip:
Rats think that the encapsulated powder is a little more effort, but well worth it not having to taste that stuff!

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Rats may choke on capsules. Sugar water mixed with the medicine is easier.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Rats think that the encapsulated powder is a little more effort, but well worth it not having to taste that stuff!
Did I mention I was really lazy?:D Relative accuracy is good enough for me.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
if ur wondering how to kill the taste give grapefruit juice a try, since both have a after taste it kinda works out fine , even better the OJ
IMO ive tasted worse stuff........anybody tried Mag-10....ewwwwwwi prefer nova any day

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
My research wombats tend to like their nolva in a small cup of diet Dr Pepper.

worcesterguy

Awards
The yecky taste

My rats eat a couple of raisins, swallow some water, a couple more raisins, some more water.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
SDPonce63 Supplements 3
Honey Supplements 32
buttersstoch Anabolics 8