Pre workout mixed with pro hormones?

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I'm a pre workout junkie, I hate working out without it. I know mixing it with prohormones can effect blood pressure. Do people usually take pre workout with ph's?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I continued ECA use on a cycle, worst idea ever. Never using stims on cycle again after that

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'm a pre workout junkie, I hate working out without it. I know mixing it with prohormones can effect blood pressure. Do people usually take pre workout with ph's?
It's generally considered to not be a good idea, but you already know that. The answer to the question "should I use stims while on cycle" should be answered on an individual basis. I know guys that cycle and stim and they are fine. If a BP/HR monitor is used on an ongoing basis, you have the information you need to make a healthy decision. If you're just going to go off of feel, that's probably not the best decision, and in that case, avoiding stims on cycle is likely the best course of action.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ yes monitor BP. everyone is different and it varies by PH compound as well. Take a mild pre to start and adjust accordingly. I wouldn't be taking dust extreme. Feel it out and adjust accordingly.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Like the others are saying, heavy stims while on cycle ARE NOT RECOMMENDED because of the BP issues. However, we have our non-stim version of CONQU3R, perfect pre workout while on. Give this a try you won't be dissapointed ;)