Letrozole

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Just kind of a random question something ive heard not really planning on it but could letrozole be used solo as a testosterone booster/estrogen blocker? Ive heard that it boosts testosterone a lot to a significant level. Would it be too dangerous to lower estrogen like that?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
If you want to boost your test there are much more sensible options. Letro will ruin you if abused

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, do not do this at all. letro will basically stop all estrogen production in your body. Estrogen is essential for proper immune function. If your estrogen gets too low you can also kiss you sex drive goodbye and look forward to every joint in your body hurting like hell.

italianboi949

italianboi949

Awards
A little off topic, but can letro work to lower prolactin levels as well during an on cycle of Test and Tren? Having some **** libido problems :/

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little off topic, but can letro work to lower prolactin levels as well during an on cycle of Test and Tren? Having some **** libido problems :/
No.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
For prolactin issues you would want caber or prami I believe. From what I've read a lot of people feel like **** on prami so caber might be better. Never used either myself tho so I'd do some reading of your own

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Fix your prolactin levels (Caber/Prami) and maybe add some Proviron for libido.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fix your prolactin levels (Caber/Prami) and maybe add some Proviron for libido.
Really any DHT derivative will help with libido. For tren I would go with masteron. Proviron will definitely work but is more commonly used in pct

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If the only reason you have prolactin issues is due to high estrogen then yes.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just kind of a random question something ive heard not really planning on it but could letrozole be used solo as a testosterone booster/estrogen blocker? Ive heard that it boosts testosterone a lot to a significant level. Would it be too dangerous to lower estrogen like that?
I haven't seen anything in studies to indicate you could not use it for this reason. However keep in mind that in those same studies they didn't see any benefits with regards to muscle mass as well. Letro off cycle will be different then on cycle for various reasons but mostly the same for a short term use.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 5
Post Cycle Therapy 7
Supplements 4
Anabolics 5
Post Cycle Therapy 3