doctors in Orange County area?

Rubboy7

Awards
Hey, does anyone know of some solid doctors in orange county or los angeles area that actually know what they are doing as far as cycles and pct regimes. I'd like to get some gyno checked out by professional that knows more than me. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Feel free to pass that info along when you get some good recommendations. I'm in Orange County and have yet to find a open minded doc...

Rubboy7

Awards
Feel free to pass that info along when you get some good recommendations. I'm in Orange County and have yet to find a open minded doc...
Will do. I haven't heard back from anyone yet. An endocrinologist would be the best place to start right?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed for info

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Will do. I haven't heard back from anyone yet. An endocrinologist would be the best place to start right?
Can you make an appointment with an endo ? I think you have to be referred by your general practitioner...please somebody correct me if I'm wrong

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dr Rand McClain.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ok, Rand is in Santa Monica, SW LA County... but how far is that from you? Depending on frequency, I'd travel to see this guy - he lifts :D

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Ok, Rand is in Santa Monica, SW LA County... but how far is that from you? Depending on frequency, I'd travel to see this guy - he lifts :D
He's like 80 miles away from me...so with LA traffic that means 3-4 hours