Remix of "My First Cycle"

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a buddy of mine that hooked me up with some Clen a while back and had great results from it. In the past we always bought OTC stuff and it never worked for anything and the cost is ridiculous. My same friend of late is on real gear and said pound for pound and dollar for dollar the results are amazing. I am thinking of crossing over to the dark side of real gear. I have tried phs the last cycle and they were okay. Since this is my first cycle what should be a good start?

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Of real aas? 500mg of test enanthate over 10-12 weeks. Itl provide amazing results

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Real aas... What type of on cycle support do I need? I am 41 and want the best cycle I can. How long should I run it?

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
All u need is a bang on diet, significant water intake a 0.25mg adex EOD.. That's it

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is adex? I ran clomid 50/50/25/25 for my phs pct.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Adex or aromasin are Aromatase inhibitors to keep estrogen in check

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now I need to find a reliable source for aromasin.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will not start for another month so I can piece it all together before my run.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I would highly recommend you do some more reading. Google "first cycle Test E" and get some knowledge before putting things in your body man. Research ai use, proper injection technique and injection sites, side effects to be on the look for, etc.
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail ;)

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would highly recommend you do some more reading. Google "first cycle Test E" and get some knowledge before putting things in your body man. Research ai use, proper injection technique and injection sites, side effects to be on the look for, etc.
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail ;)
Thanks for the advice...I plan to crawl before I walk. I've been doing a lot of research because my last aas cycle was when I played college ball a decade and a half ago. Checking to see how much the game has changed.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice...I plan to crawl before I walk. I've been doing a lot of research because my last aas cycle was when I played college ball a decade and a half ago. Checking to see how much the game has changed.
I wouldn't say there's significant changes but there definitely are some. If you have some specific questions after cramming your brain full than let us know what's on your mind man. I'll dig up a few links for you tomorrow to help as well.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys suggest any orals for beginners?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are too funny...have not pinned in a decade a nervous about it.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Pinning ain't **** man.. I love the feeling of pushing that oil in a quad or delt ... Awesome

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I would just do test e 12-14 weeks honestly at 500 mg to 600 mg a week dont waste money on orals cost way more with supports and pcts vs test solo

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know as far as liver toxicity. Is there any difference in each test base? How often do you pin with test e at 500?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it is 500 per ml....are you saying split the dose 250/250?

clk

clk

Awards
If it is 500 per ml....are you saying split the dose 250/250?
If it's 500 per ml then you would take 1/2 ml/ cc. (Ml=cc) on monday, and again on Thursday. This equals 500mg per week. but test usually comes in 10mg vials @ 250mg or 300mg per ml.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
If it's 500 per ml then you would take 1/2 ml/ cc. (Ml=cc) on monday, and again on Thursday. This equals 500mg per week. but test usually comes in 10mg vials @ 250mg or 300mg per ml.
Or cut it with sterile gso

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not yet...I have see it in 250, 300, and 500

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was going to purchase soon plan on running it in a month

clk

clk

Awards
How would I dose that if I am going for 500 a week?
Each dash mark on the syringe would be 30mg. So the dose would be right between dash 8 and dash 9. Or simply do 600mg a week to keep it easy.

My first injected cycle was test e at 500mg a week. It was pretty boring honestly. I made gains, but meh. Nothing worth bragging about. 600mg a week wouldn't be bad to start at either. Up to you though.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Each dash mark on the syringe would be 30mg. So the dose would be right between dash 8 and dash 9. Or simply do 600mg a week to keep it easy.

My first injected cycle was test e at 500mg a week. It was pretty boring honestly. I made gains, but meh. Nothing worth bragging about. 600mg a week wouldn't be bad to start at either. Up to you though.
If he can't figure that out bro then he shouldn't be running gear

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I will shoot for 600 a week then to make my life easier. What kind of gains did you make and how long way your cycle?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
You're 41. If I were you I'd see if I could get on TRT... or I'd do precycle bloodwork and then I'd jump in with ugl gear at 500mg/week for 15 weeks and then I'd cruise at 250/week after that. I'd get bloods done mid cycle and then every 3 months after that while I blasted and cruised my way to Gainsville.

clk

clk

Awards
I will shoot for 600 a week then to make my life easier. What kind of gains did you make and how long way your cycle?
At 500 it wasnt too crazy. Bench went up about 15, deads were about the same, squats stayed about the same mostly because I was focusing on strongman movements and only squatted 1x a week. Overhead press went up 25. Which was pretty good.

clk

clk

Awards
I second the trt option.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont qualify for TRT because my overall test was 486 which puts me the mid range.