On Cycle Support

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Been looking into Rich Piana's Liver And Organ Defender On Cycle support and it looks pretty decent. It's not exactly complete but there's a lot in the profile that you don't see in other cycle supports and there's very good doses of the usual stuff too. I'd be running it with OL's Ar1macare Pro anyway, so the missing TUDCA and other shortfalls would be well taken care of.

Has anybody tried this as their on cycle support or as part of an on cycle stack? Any experiences, opinions or views would be greatly appreciated.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't personally tried it, but a great cycle support with a great following here on AM would be CEL CYCLE SUPPORT. It is used by mane respected members and is highly recommended. Don't forget about CEL TUDCA as well to protect your liver!

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I haven't personally tried it, but a great cycle support with a great following here on AM would be CEL CYCLE SUPPORT. It is used by mane respected members and is highly recommended. Don't forget about CEL TUDCA as well to protect your liver!
Got a good dose of TUDCA and NAC in my Ar1macare. Thanks for the Recommendation though

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't particular ran it but I'd heard people using it. One of my buddies said it was alittle pricey but I can't talk too much since I haven't used it.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hmm, doesnt look as bad as I was expecting. Few ingredients with 'token' doses, but there are certainly worse products.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, doesnt look as bad as I was expecting. Few ingredients with 'token' doses, but there are certainly worse products.
I like how it has a double barrel Prostate Support with a gram of Saw Palmetto, kidney support and a doubled skin support too. I've battled for years with my skin.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I wonder how many people out there bought a designer like dmz or msten off a shelf without any knowledge of really how dangerous it is and they just took it like they would take a Dailey vitamin.
I'm guessing lethargy would eventually set in and they would hopefully realize that something is wrong and they should take some action.
Some of these bottles of designers say nothing about cycle safety or anything like that.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
I wonder how many people out there bought a designer like dmz or msten off a shelf without any knowledge of really how dangerous it is and they just took it like they would take a Dailey vitamin.
I'm guessing lethargy would eventually set in and they would hopefully realize that something is wrong and they should take some action.
Some of these bottles of designers say nothing about cycle safety or anything like that.
And it's for this reason that injectable ass is a far better , safer option