Osta/Sup3r-Epi/Sup3r-11 cut cycle

elkonquistado

Awards
Will start a cut cycle in a few weeks and just asking for a little validation.
Not new to PH/SARMs.
39yrs, 5'7'' 165lbs. ~12-14%BF

FN Osta 25/12 weeks
OL Sup3r-Epi 500/8 wks
OL Sup3r-11 TD 250/4 wks (but could order another and go to 8)
-Continue MK-677 at 20 for another 12 wks (at least)

Support:
FN Cycle care for the entire run

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
FN Perfect PCT
OL Test1fy
Common staples (Multi/fish/Hup-A, etc.)

Thinking about trying Clenviscerate toward the end out of curiosity.

Anything I'm missing? Done much research for this, but I'm all ears...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Do the FN osta caps come in quantities less than 25mg? You dont really need to be running it that high, but if 25mg is what each cap is...

Id try and get longer on the 11kt, either by decreasing your daily dose, or getting another bottle if you can afford it.

It would be to your benefit to get an AI, exemestane is my recommendation. Even if you dont end up needing it on-cycle, you will use it during PCT.

It would be my suggestion to run TEST1FY after PCT.

elkonquistado

Awards
Yes, The FN Osta Elite is 25mg...wish they would have done 10, but so far, FN stuff has been treating me well. I hear you on the Exem for PCT, I should have some of that around anyway. Also, I didn't clarify...I've been doing natty T-boosters right after my PCTs, so agreed on the Test1fy.

I'll pick up another bottle of the Sup3r-11 and go 8 wks as well. Thanks!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yes, The FN Osta Elite is 25mg...wish they would have done 10, but so far, FN stuff has been treating me well. I hear you on the Exem for PCT, I should have some of that around anyway. Also, I didn't clarify...I've been doing natty T-boosters right after my PCTs, so agreed on the Test1fy.

I'll pick up another bottle of the Sup3r-11 and go 8 wks as well. Thanks!
Generally speaking, I think a 4 week fat-loss window is tiny in the grand scheme of things. Im guessing you will be spending longer than 4 weeks cutting? Within reason, the longer you can be using the 11kt the better, really. In order to see appreciable results in a short window of time, you will have to have everything dialled in fukn well, and be consistent the whole time. A longer period not only gives your efforts and the product more time to shine, but affords you a little more wiggle-room as well.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Generally speaking, I think a 4 week fat-loss window is tiny in the grand scheme of things. Im guessing you will be spending longer than 4 weeks cutting? Within reason, the longer you can be using the 11kt the better, really. In order to see appreciable results in a short window of time, you will have to have everything dialled in fukn well, and be consistent the whole time. A longer period not only gives your efforts and the product more time to shine, but affords you a little more wiggle-room as well.
Can 11kt be ran longer than 8 weeks?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Can 11kt be ran longer than 8 weeks?
Our recommendation is 8, but I definitely wouldnt go beyond 10. If you are keen to push it, Id recommend looking into possible cortisol rebound or such issues to be sure of what you are getting yourself into.