Inhibit E and DAA stack

xTrick

Awards
Hello guys
Not quite sure if this is in the right section or not so I apologize ahead of time.

I'm looking to start a natty cycle of DAA and Inhibit E (new formula, the one that is dosed with ingredients having mgs above 100, unlike the ATD version which consisted of 25-75mg logs I've seen on some forums). My question is the bottle states I should take 3 caps of Inhibit E daily which would last me 30 days but some users have been stating take 1-2 caps a day and then taper off in the end, others don't start inhibit e till 2 weeks into their daa. And then keep it consistent throughout at 2 caps daily.

I plan on only using the DAA for a max of 6 weeks with preferably a set up of
6/3/3/3/3/3/0/0. Also I noticed some users run Inhibit E or 4,6, or even 8 weeks total and I only have one bottle rn so I could manipulate my dosage to have it run 8 weeks by 1/1/1/2/2/2/2/2 that way I have 2 weeks left over of estrogen control after my DAA is used up.

My main goal is to use this stack to assist in my cut/recomp and give me that lean dry look so any feedback or insight would be great.

Also, would I need to taper off the Inhibit E or is it fine considering its the new formula and not the ATD type?