DNP Inferno Cycle

1. Banned

DNP Inferno Cycle

I have a job that isn't super-physically demanding, but we do alot of cooking and it gets hot. Waiting on customers and cooking while sweating like a pig from DNP doesn't sound all that safe to me, so I know that I'll be needing to take a couple weeks off from work.

Obviously, that starts a few problems :P

Altogether, I would like to run 14 days of DNP. On the normal Inferno cycle, you only supplement it for 7 days in a row. 200mg for the first two days to test for tolerance, then 400mg for the remaining 5 days.

Instead of 7, could I supplement it for 14 without any other side effects than the normal 7?

Or should I supplement for 7 days, wait a few days, and then do another 7?

Ty

2. Gold Member

... you are taking time off of work to run a DNP cycle?

what's your diet and cardio like?
  3. Running with the Big Boys

Personally I would strongly discourage you from even doing DNP untill you really really understand how it works..
    •   

4. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    ... you are taking time off of work to run a DNP cycle?

what's your diet and cardio like?
    Only during the first few days while I get used to it.

I'll be on a ketogenic diet for two days before starting the dnp to make fat the primary source of energy sooner. Before taking the first dose of DNP I'll be eating a meal with about 250g of carbs for an insulin spike to renormalize T4-T3.

I'll be taking an EC stack stack while on the DNP to suppress appetite.

So far as antioxidants for the higher free radical production I'll be taking Vit E@1g/day, Vit C@3g day, ALA@1g a day. Also 15ml of Glycerol 3x/a day.

I'll be eating plenty of fruit since it is supposed to reduce lethargy while on DNP, and it has high water content.

I'll be eating a 2200 calorie diet while on the DNP, which is 12x bodyweight. Macro breakdown will be 20-30-40 fat-protein-carbs. If I get too hot, I'll switch to 20-40-40.

Day 1-2: Ketogenic Diet
    Day 3-9: 200mg first two days, 400mg the rest
    Day 10-11: Off DNP
    Day 12-16: 400mg
    Day 17-21: Off dnp
    Day 22-23: Ketogenic Carbup diet to renormalize muscle glycogen

I'll be drinking plenty of V8 for electrolytes and water for obvious reasons.

I probably will not do alot of cardio while on the DNP because of the overheating risk, but I'll try light aerobic workout on my bike.
  5. Gate Keeper

It looks like you have things in order and I would run it 14days straight. After day 8 or so you might want to think about supplementing with T3 to aid fatloss. Good luck any questions feel free.
  6. Registered User

That does look like a solid cycle. You should be able to go 14 days on that, though you'll be glad when its over (been there, done that).

Don't afraid of fasted low-intensity cardio in the morning. Just powerwalking around the neighborhood for 45-60 minutes is all you need, actually you really don't need it. But if you're taking time off from work you might as well. This well also allow you a bit more flexibility with the diet, I used Meridia for appetite suprression and I still got some intense cravings.

Also make sure you have a sleepaid, melatonin+benadryl usually worked for me, but near the end of the cycle I needed some stronger, trazadone 50mg treated me well.

Keep us posted.
  7. Registered User

i have yet to do a dnp cycle and i know many like adding low dose t3 towards the end due to thyroid shutdown but do you really feel it necessary? I mean dnp is so powerfull on its own i would think that it wouldn't be needed, although it would keep fat burning at a maximim.
  8. Banned

The EC and self control I think will be enough for me, but I'll order some meridia just in case, I'd rather not take a chance of a carb splurge and get hit with a heat wave.

I'm not really comfortable supplementing with T3. Considering..it's a bit odd, I know :P

Would I really need to?
  9. Registered User

It will help if you're going to go 14 days.

It isn't necessary though.
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by noctorum
    The EC and self control I think will be enough for me, but I'll order some meridia just in case, I'd rather not take a chance of a carb splurge and get hit with a heat wave.

I'm not really comfortable supplementing with T3. Considering..it's a bit odd, I know :P

Would I really need to?
    meridia is STRONG stuff, 10mg and you don't even care if you se food
  11. Registered User

I think 2 weeks of dnp you would want the t3. Thats why most recommend 1 week like you said. I really think 1 week cycles are just more effective, doing 1 on 1-2 off, 1 on etc. Also your DIET will greatly affect how much you feel the heat/sweating from the dnp. Keep non-fructose carbs to a minimum and sweating will be tolerable...except maybe in a kitchen.

Also, taking the FIRST few days off of work is the worst idea. There really is no way to get used to the heat...its not like adjusting to a new climate or anything. Its just there...and the more carbs/cals the more you burn. I think taking the last days off would be more effective if anything, especially with dnp's long (ish) half life. You might feel fine the first few days, but once it builds up and you return to work....bad news.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DNP Short Cycle questions!!
    By Ja965111 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 09:38 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 05:30 PM
  3. How to taper off t3 after DNP cycle?
    By hardlyworkin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 05:35 PM
  4. Supps to keep weight off after DNP/T3 cycle?
    By hardlyworkin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 10:31 AM
  5. DNP Cycle Length
    By noctorum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-26-2005, 11:20 AM