on cycle + PCT questions

simontupper

Awards
Sup everyone?

I have ar1macare and reversitol v2 and i was wondering which one you prefer as an AI?

Reversitol seems to have good results and a lot of people swear by it, but Ar1macare seems very good too.

Sound off below

simontupper

Awards
I found blood work for reversitol and testabolan with impressive results as a PCT for epistane + 4 andro, but nothing about ar1macare that proved its effectiveness as an AI.

Im wondering because i want to stack one of those with clomid at the end of a cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exemestane

simontupper

Awards
Isnt exemestane a bit harsh on the system?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

simontupper

Awards
Im worried its going to do more harm than the andros stack im planning to start. How much should I take after 6w cycle of 1 andro and 4 andro?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Im worried its going to do more harm than the andros stack im planning to start. How much should I take after 6w cycle of 1 andro and 4 andro?
So you're willing to take things that convert to steroids but you're not willing to use things that help your body recover? Logic. Grab a SERM if you're doing a 6 weeker of 330mg each (that's when it gets good dont recommend less.) Give your body what it needs to recover and actually keep the gains you make.

simontupper

Awards
I have clomid, i just dont want too much chems while in my PCT

simontupper

Awards
So i was looking for a safe AI to pair with it

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The typical bodybuilder dose of AIs is far lower than the prescribed dose for women.

simontupper

Awards
Does 1 andro or 4 andro aromatize like crazy? The other guy said "You're going to wish you had it"

simontupper

Awards
Are you trying to find an AI for on cycle or pct?
Preferably for PCT, but do those compounds tend to aromatise while on cycle or do i just need to think about the estrogen rebound post-cycle?

JMark

JMark

Awards
Preferably for PCT, but do those compounds tend to aromatise while on cycle or do i just need to think about the estrogen rebound post-cycle?
From what I read on here, an ai in pct is not needed for dhea cycles.

simontupper

Awards
Alright, So testabolan V2 + Reversitol V2 + clomid should be enough?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I read on here, an ai in pct is not needed for dhea cycles.
Don't listen to this guy, he has no idea what he's talking about. Dhea based prohormones can cause estrogen sides. You need to have an ai on hand.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't listen to this guy, he has no idea what he's talking about. Dhea based prohormones can cause estrogen sides. You need to have an ai on hand.
Not to mention discontinuing a serm can cause estrogen rebound as well.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Agreed, everyone keeps saying these Andro's are worthless but honestly, they are strong. People just need to put in the work. When im on cycle im working 3 times harder to get the most out of it, where as some will be like "f-uck it im on a PH im gonna let it do the work". You need an AI for 4-andro. Epi-andro is an amazing PH. Also an AI the last 2 weeks of SERM and extended 2 weeks past the SERM cessation is recommended for ANY cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid and Exemestane are like peas and carrots in pct.
Yep. They just need to understand how the hpta actually works, low estrogen causes your body to produce test. I need to bump my pct thread again obviously.

simontupper

Awards
Lol okay ill buy exemestane, any idea how to dose it?

simontupper

Awards
I just want to make some gains and keep most of it. Otherwise ill feel like i wasted my money

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just want to make some gains and keep most of it. Otherwise ill feel like i wasted my money
Same here bro, that's how we all feel. Just trying to give you the best information possible to make that happen. Check out that link I put up a few comments ago.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Yates is here for nothing other than to give his knowledge and try to help you best he see's fit with no personal agenda. His thread is very informative and well worth a read.

simontupper

Awards
From what i read in your post, reversitol is a reversible AI and therefore is not good for PCT. Correct?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what i read in your post, reversitol is a reversible AI and therefore is not good for PCT. Correct?
It's not a very good ai, that's the main problem. Really any otc ai isn't going to lower estrogen any considerable amount. Also, if any gyno starts to develop an OTC ai will have no chance in reversing or even stopping your gyno. Bottom line, I would never run a cycle without having exemestane on hand.

JMark

JMark

Awards
We all know you need an ai on hand but it's never included in any god damn pct protocol on here.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
We all know you need an ai on hand but it's never included in any god damn pct protocol on here.
Actually yes it is, second week of PCT until 2 weeks after cessation as a SERM is a Synthetic Oestrogen and just because estrogen can't bind doesn't mean it's not circulating in the body, so we need to clear it in order to help recover and prevent test from plummeting after SERM cessation.

simontupper

Awards
I don't plan to buy 6-Oxo, but i'm interested in knowing what you guys think about it, since Patrick Arnold seems to promote it like some miracle AI and i'm intrigued (I heard it's suppressive tho)