Back pumps

exrugger

Awards
Anyone ever get back pumps from sup3r-1 elite (1ad by OL) or sup3r-epi elite (Epi-andro by OL)? Taking 330mg 1ad and 1000mg epi-andro per day with 225 mg transdermal 11-kt.

This is only day 3 of my cycle and last night my back was starting to get a 'pump', is this a normal side? Should I up my water intake and/or take taurine?

JMark

JMark

Awards
I'm taking super 1, super 4 and super epi and just got done with week 2. Haven't felt any back pumps. It's user dependent but it is a side effect from oral anabolics.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone ever get back pumps from sup3r-1 elite (1ad by OL) or sup3r-epi elite (Epi-andro by OL)? Taking 330mg 1ad and 1000mg epi-andro per day with 225 mg transdermal 11-kt.

This is only day 3 of my cycle and last night my back was starting to get a 'pump', is this a normal side? Should I up my water intake and/or take taurine?
Back pumps are a common side effect that can be caused by nearly any type anabolics. Some people are also very susceptible to them. Supplementing with 3-5 grams of Taurine 45 minutes PWO should help alleviate some of the discomfort.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Taurine will definitely help as well as staying hydrated.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Back pumps are a common side effect that can be caused by nearly any type anabolics. Some people are also very susceptible to them. Supplementing with 3-5 grams of Taurine 45 minutes PWO should help alleviate some of the discomfort.
well said bro

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember when these threads were as common as gyno an pct threads.
Now that all the dangerous orals steroids are gone, they've disappeared.
Interesting.
:smoker: