1,4 andro

B

baham99

Awards
I bought a bottle just of 1,4 to help appetite during a PH cycle, but I'm not doing that anymore as gear is arriving soon (barring extenuating circumstances at customs), so I was wondering if it's useful for that too? (Also, if the effective dosage is 600 mg a day, which I didn't know at first, that's 6 bottles for 60 days! $150.) Do you think it's necessary or useful to take while on test & deca?

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I would not bother. Its kind of a waste in my books to do it with gear.. Talk to ya...

P

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'd say it'd be a waste to use it while on gear. If I had the chance I'd take gear over PHs any day. Although if you want to give your 1,4 andro away I'll take it :)

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't want to take it with deca, since EQ is usually a replacement for deca and will probably compete with it (not sure to what degree, or if it even would at all)

If you want a natural appetite stimulant you could try Fuzu/Tribestan.

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Devils claw is suposed to work awsome for appetite.. Talk to ya

B

baham99

Awards
FUZU's pretty expensive, but I was gonna invest in a good amount post cycle, cuz I've taken tribulus by itself before, and it boosted libido and test (and strength) by a good amount...so I was prepared for the idea that FUZU will be a huge lift. But, I don't know if I wanna do it the whole cycle...that's real expensive...the cycle I"m running, between all the gear, ALA, milk thistle, saw palmetto, nizorel, minoxidle, spiro hairstuff, flax, ZMA, etc,, it's like a thousand bucks. So...dunno if I have enough for FUZU, but if you think it would add even more to the cycle, (appetite aside), I might as well do that too. I figure, if I can work harder than I've ever in my life, and eat and sleep as hard, it's gonna be a damn good investment. So, fuzu or no fuzu?