1st time prohormone use

tw_hubbard

Awards
I've picked up a bottle of primeval epiandro when it was on sale. I'm trying to lean out some and would I see good results from running this alone? Also will a standard over the counter PCT be sufficient? I've done some research but get mixed reviews. Thanks for any help.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
otc for epiandro is plenty, just make sure it includes an AI and a free testosterone booster

check out reversitol v2 + testabolan for the perfect OTC pct

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I've picked up a bottle of primeval epiandro when it was on sale. I'm trying to lean out some and would I see good results from running this alone? Also will a standard over the counter PCT be sufficient? I've done some research but get mixed reviews. Thanks for any help.
Iron Legion Virtus for your AI http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/iron-legion-virtus-pre-sale/

And Some Rebirth and or Viron from Black Lion
http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/black-lion-research-rebirth/
http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/black-lion-research-viron/

You'll be fine with those for a PCT from Epi-Andro

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Welcome :)
I've never run epi but only heard good things about it for the hardening and cutting effect! Most of what I've heard, it's fine to run solo but better stacked or bridged
As for the pct, depends how long you want to run it, say 8 weeks at a high dose I'd use a SERM to be safe, at a low dose for less time a decent test booster would work

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OTC is fine imo, you do not get all that suppressed in 4-6 weeks. I've done reversitol and testabolan many times, although the combo of tropinol xp and intimidate srt was even better.

300mg L-dopa twice daily is my favorite cheap add on.

People who preach serms like they are the end all for pcts for these short cycles have most likely never gotten blood work.

tw_hubbard

Awards
Thanks for the info! How long would you recommend running it since it's my 1st time?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out AlphaMax XT to use during PCT. It has a full dose of L-Dopa to help control prolactin, a fully dosed AI to help combat any unwanted increase in estrogen, 3,4 dinavil to help increase free testosterone. There are many other ingredients that have their place during a PCT as well. What's nice about AlphaMax XT is that every ingredient is fully disclosed and dosed accordingly. It is an all in one product and beats buying separate supplements for your AI, test booster and everything else you may want to add.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion an OTC PCT should contain Sup3r PCT from Olympus Labs or Rebirth from BLR.

tw_hubbard

Awards
Thanks for all the info! So will sup3r PCT be enough alone? Or do I need to add alphamax also? And should I run the epi for 6 or 8 weeks? Sorry for all the questions but I want to do it right.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I would run it for 8 weeks and do a SERM for PCT but thats just me.
I guess after 4 weeks epiandro at moderate dose Sup3r PCT is sufficient. However always only the blood panal can truly show if your PCT was enough.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Just 1 thing to add Epi can cause hair shedding, if that worries you grab a DHT blocking shampoo.

tw_hubbard

Awards
I haven't started yet. So I think I'm going to run epi for 6 weeks and then sup3r PCT and alphamax xt. How will this affect my libido?