Sust 300 newbie

Pnasty28

Awards
I am new to this but I have decided to start a cycle of sust 300 only and pin on Monday and Friday for 10 weeks I am 5'7 185 been training for about 8 years now my main problem is my biceps they just don't seem to grow at all but my strength increases tremendously curling 50 pound Dumbells usually equals more than the arm size I have. I have always had a lot of strength and can lift with people forty pounds above me but I can't seem to gain weight my diet isn't very clean and I would agree that I don't eat enough which I will fix I've been reading up on this for a while and finally decided to give it a shot I have anastrozole on hand for on cycle but I am not sure how to make a pct I know I need clomid or nolvadex but is it necessary to have both? I've had problems with estrogen before on just pro hormones which is why I got the anastrozole what should be the dosage considering I get knots fairly easy behind my nipples?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should pin Sust 3x per week because of the Prop in it. Adjust the amount per pin to account for your weekly mg total.

I would start with .5mg e3d with the anastrozole. Adjust as needed from there. I'm assuming they are 1mg tabs?

With Sust you should wait 3 weeks after last pin to start pct because of the Undec ester

Both SERMs not necessary. Some just prefer to run both as they do work in different ways and in conjunction with each other cover multiple bases.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer clomid for pct and have Nolva on hand in case of any gyno that starts to form. Only use nolva on cycle if absolutely necessary though.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer clomid for pct and have Nolva on hand in case of any gyno that starts to form. Only use nolva on cycle if absolutely necessary though.
This imo.. Gyno isn't an issue for most at 500mg

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
You should pin Sust 3x per week because of the Prop in it. Adjust the amount per pin to account for your weekly mg total.

I would start with .5mg e3d with the anastrozole. Adjust as needed from there. I'm assuming they are 1mg tabs?

With Sust you should wait 3 weeks after last pin to start pct because of the Undec ester

Both SERMs not necessary. Some just prefer to run both as they do work in different ways and in conjunction with each other cover multiple bases.
^^^ this!.. Sus has prop and iso in it and shud be pinned EOD or 3x minimum a week to take advantage of them.. For PCT I prefer clomid over tamox but that's personal preference. To me sus is a pain in the ass, its hard to keep blood stable on it. Test e or c is a far better choice, if u want it to kick in earlier us a oral or add some prop