What's your favorite PH stack for gainz?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Thought I'd start a thread to get a discussion going on legendary cycles people in the AM community have had in the past. Which was the best PH/DS/AAS cycle you've experienced? What gains did you achieve? What were the sides?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
9 weeks OL Triumph and Dimethadrol @80/40 the last couple weeks.
Strength went through the roof, endurance went up a little then went down the last weeks.
Gained around 8kg and got significantly leaner.
Have held around 6kg so far but do not feel totally recovered yet and its around 3 weeks after PCT. Will have to run Nolva again when it gets to me before running a next cycle.

Sides where night sweats, incredible lethargy and sometimes burning skin.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did a dmz, msten, and alpha 1 cycle about 2 years about and gained good size and strength. I think I put on 12 lbs.

morata9

morata9

Awards
I gained about 8kg with Epistane Tr3st stack of OL Uk, but I took a lot of water retention. I had become huge and very big.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My first PH cycle was Halodrol solo. Put on 20 pounds. No bull****.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
My first PH cycle was Halodrol solo. Put on 20 pounds. No bull****.
Crazy sh1t... 20 lbs on your 1st cycle.. How long did you run it and did ya have any sides?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I recently ran Hi-Tech SuperDrol at 2 caps a day for 6 weeks. I gained a great amount of strength. Hit at least 6 PR's and gained a total of 14lbs. Next time I will be running 3 caps a day for 9 weeks. Crazy gains

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
I dont think you can get them anymore but Pplex and Mdrol from CEL as a stack was absolutely insane. 16 pound gain from first cycle and kept 12 if I remember correctly. Then I dabbled with Epistane (Fightlabs Episterone) and that ish was straight fire, really lean and dry gains/strength. Crazy because it had a prop blend that never specified how much epi was actually in it per dose but it was definitely potent for me.

As for anything after the final ban, I have not touched but am researching for the next great cycle i get to do

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Things I absolutely wanna run someday include PPlex, The1, M1,4ADD and Furuza.
But brobably I won't be able to get my hands on them :(

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy sh1t... 20 lbs on your 1st cycle.. How long did you run it and did ya have any sides?
I think I ran it for 5 weeks. This was 4 years ago. Lethargy wasn't too bad, I got laid off from work so if/when lethargy kicked in I'd take a nap lol. So clutch. Back pumps was annoying, some days were better than others.

It took almost 2 weeks to fully kick in and when it did, it did dude. I was at a plateau of all plateaus naturally. I trained fasted, breakfast was chocolate chip pancakes, 3 scoop protein shake and a banana, the rest of my diet was clean as F.

I always wondered what if I took superdrol my first cycle. Def not the smartest idea I know lol but I swear I could of put on 30 pounds.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I think I ran it for 5 weeks. This was 4 years ago. Lethargy wasn't too bad, I got laid off from work so if/when lethargy kicked in I'd take a nap lol. So clutch. Back pumps was annoying, some days were better than others.

It took almost 2 weeks to fully kick in and when it did, it did dude. I was at a plateau of all plateaus naturally. I trained fasted, breakfast was chocolate chip pancakes, 3 scoop protein shake and a banana, the rest of my diet was clean as F.

I always wondered what if I took superdrol my first cycle. Def not the smartest idea I know lol but I swear I could of put on 30 pounds.
That's badass. I'm running my first cycle (sup3r-11 & Dermacrine) to cut some BF so I can run a stronger cycle with lower estro risks. I'm around 20% at the moment... I think if I'd have run anything stronger I'd be paranoid as f*ck. Lol I'm still a lil sketched running this stuff. My wife and I are trying to have another kid... Anyway, that's sweet ya had such good results your first go.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
That's badass. I'm running my first cycle (sup3r-11 & Dermacrine) to cut some BF so I can run a stronger cycle with lower estro risks. I'm around 20% at the moment... I think if I'd have run anything stronger I'd be paranoid as f*ck. Lol I'm still a lil sketched running this stuff. My wife and I are trying to have another kid... Anyway, that's sweet ya had such good results your first go.
Clomid and nolva can help repair almost any RESPONSIBLE CYCLE individually, when all else fails pair them together. Dudes go on 24 week cycles of multiple compounds and recover with them. Don't underestimate our bodies abiltiy to repair itself when it's given what it needs.

Dermacrin/11-kt is very mild anyways so you'll be fine with recovery

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
p-plex w/ trenadrol

mdrol w/ mdrol lol