cycle

krs41

Awards
its been a little less than a year since my last (and first) cycle and ive been reading up for the past few weeks trying to decide what it is im going to do. my last cycle was the bread and butter cyp/deca. i really want to try some prop this time around and get the kick soon, i hated waiting for the few weeks for it to kick in. what i cant decide on is whether to run it alone or what to stack with it. i hate the bloaty feel i get on deca and i already know that im not going to run it again. i am looking to bulk, but at the same time im looking to lose harden up and trim down the fat. i really dont want to run three things (i.e. winst/eq/prop or something like that), so i thought id come on here and ask. im 25 yrs old 5'7, 195. this will be 2nd cycle. like i said, i want to go with prop b/c of its fast acting est, but what i cant decide is what to put with it. thinking about eq or tren. i know tren isnt huge for mass, but will hepl with strength and cutting. eq is good for the mass. i just hate the water retention and salt. that always, always gives me trouble and makes me feel bad (heart pounding, tired, and just the look). i have arimidex, i just really want to stay away from deca and its nasty sides. any suggestions? any qts you have throw them up, im sure i left somethings out you guys need. sorry in advance. and thanks.
if im going at this the wrong way or you have any other suggestions, id open to anything.

thanks

chris

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
a good short ester cycle i used not too long ago was testprop/boldprop/trenace. tren isn't specifically for cutting, it can be used for any purpose, diet is key to bulking or cutting.

krs41

Awards
thanks for the reply. ive never heard of boldprop... what is that? what is it used for? how long did you run your cycle and at what doses? why did you run it and what kind of results did you get? thanks again for the reply and sorry for all of the questions!

chris

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply. ive never heard of boldprop... what is that? what is it used for? how long did you run your cycle and at what doses? why did you run it and what kind of results did you get? thanks again for the reply and sorry for all of the questions!

chris
eq = boldenone.

boldenone proprionate = short ester eq

it's just the short ester version of eq. some find it unbelievably painful. i, however, did not. cycle was for 10 weeks. gained roughly 32lbs, however; only about 10-15 of that was muscle cuz my diet was all jacked up. i know better now. how's your diet looking?

krs41

Awards
my diet is in pretty good shape. im not going to get on here and bs and say its great and perfect, but im damn sure trying to get it as close to that as possible. im shooting for 6000 cal a day, but ill be the first to admit that its really hard with work and class schedule (pharm school), so im always on the go. i try and take my hard boiled eggs, grilled chicken sandwiches, fruit and veg and shakes with me on the go. keep the sodium low, protein high. and im kind of in the same boat it sounds like you were. i know where my diet needs to be and where it is... im just trying to stay as close to where it needs to be as i can.sounds like you were on a good cycle, i just really dont want to run more than two things if i can get by with it. but 32 lbs sounds f-ing awesome. i only got 20 out of my last one (20 that i kept i mean). thanks for the info.

chris

tarmon8r

Awards
its been a little less than a year since my last (and first) cycle and ive been reading up for the past few weeks trying to decide what it is im going to do. my last cycle was the bread and butter cyp/deca. ... thinking about eq or tren. i know tren isnt huge for mass, but will hepl with strength and cutting. eq is good for the mass. i just hate the water retention and salt. that always, always gives me trouble and makes me feel bad (heart pounding, tired, and just the look)....

thanks

chris
Im not sure what you are saying. You have only done one cycle with cyp/deca but yet you dont like the sides with EQ or tren? Dont know until you try. Everyone is different. I would bump the protein up, alot. Pound the protien down first and foremost every meal, then fill up with carbs. Be patient with the olive oil in the beginning, or you will be living in the bathroom.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
If you only want to run two compounds, and given your stated goals, test and tren, baby, test and tren.

You don't absolutely have to run a short test ester; the tren ace will kick in fast enough that you won't feel like you're treading water for the first few weeks. Beyond that, you can frontload a little bit to get things going faster. On the other hand, if you mix the prop with the tren shots, they probably won't be all that painful.

I'd go 150mg prop, 100 to 150mg tren, 250iu hCG EOD for eightish weeks, or if you're going the longer ester route, 300mg cyp 2x/wk with the same tren and hCG dosing schedule.

-kwantam

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
kwantam is giving solid advice

with that said i would consider only using 75mg eod of tren .. that usually is enough for people to see fantastic results with fewer sides
also 125mg eod of prop would probably be fine too .. nothing wrong with 150 though :)

krs41

Awards
tarmon, i was talking about the sides with the deca. sorry for the misunderstanding. yes, this will only be my 2nd cycle, thats why im not really wanting to go with more than two in the stack. hoping the receptors are still fresh and that two is all i need. and from the first cycle, i dont know what the deal was but i felt pretty horrible once i got into my 3rd-4th week of my cyp/deca cycle.

thanks kwantam and glen for the info. think im going to go with the tren and prop stack. i have some pregnyl on hand from last cycle, need to check date and see if its okay. its hasnt been mixed yet. so from weeks 1-8 i should do the pregnyl each time i pin the prop/tren?

thanks again

chris

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
thanks kwantam and glen for the info. think im going to go with the tren and prop stack. i have some pregnyl on hand from last cycle, need to check date and see if its okay. its hasnt been mixed yet. so from weeks 1-8 i should do the pregnyl each time i pin the prop/tren?
If you're pinning for 8 weeks, 5000iu isn't quite enough hCG to do it on every injection, but no sweat.

Option 1: Mix the hCG powder with the 1ml of bacteriostatic water, then add 11.5mL of additional bw for a total of 12.5mL. Then, starting with your fourth injection, shoot 1/2 mL of the hCG solution. That will give you 200iu EOD.

Option 2: Mix the hCG powder with the 1mL of bacteriostatic water, then add 9mL of additional bw for a total of 10mL. Starting with your ninth injection, shoot 1/2 mL of the hCG solution EOD, giving you 250iu EOD.

Either of these will work fine.

-kwantam

krs41

Awards
just talked to my source and he told me that he has 10 and 20 ml bottles of 75mg tren. that really sucks b/c that means im going to be going through some bottles for sure. the prop too! the fast acting esters are def a plus, but pinning eod is going to suck b/c im going to go through this stuff like crazy. thanks again for all of the info and thanks kwantam on the preg suggestions.

chris

krs41

Awards
still reading up on the tren and actually getting a little concerned. like i said in the beg, my reason for shying away from the deca on this cycle were the sides (bloating, water retention) i experienced my last go round. and now reading into the sides of tren, it doesnt look much better. also looks as though i wont be bulking much, but cutting a lot more. i am thinking about eq now. my concern is getting into the cycle and having some bad sides with the tren and scratching that, being left with my prop only cycle. any advice???

chris

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
there is nothing wrong with a test only cycle ... i think they are great

if you use eq for cutting be aware 1) it will greatly increase your appetite .. PITA for cutting 2) eq has a very long ester .. and if you go with bold prop or ace it can be VERY painful after injection

tren can have some nasty sides for some people though .. which is why 75mg eod of the acetate ester is recommended for a first timer

krs41

Awards
the "tren cough", cold symptons, and cough that are whats worrying me. with my asthma anyway, its just not something i want to mess with. maybe it will be alright though. im not looking to cut a lot, just some. in other words, i wouldnt consider what im wanting to do a "cutting cycle"

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I only had what must of been the tren Cough once (then again it could just be the injecting into the vein a bit that made me do it? A bit of coughing, but a god awful feeling, tight chest etc.).. I would venture to say a lot of people never get it.. Additionally I've read that the tren cough has more to do with impurities left behind from conversion kits. So if your getting straight tren powder or buying it from someone who makes it from manufactured powders, You shouldn't get the cough.

Although I'm not sure whether that is true or not.

You just not going to know how you react till you try it..

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well figure out if you want to cut or bulk .. otherwise you won't do either and there is zero point in running a cycle

if you are going to cut .. use gear to preserve all your current muscle mass
if you are going to bulk .. use gear to add muscle mass

in either case diet will be the determining factor .. if you aren't really doing either you won't see gains either way

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
the "tren cough", cold symptons, and cough that are whats worrying me. with my asthma anyway, its just not something i want to mess with. maybe it will be alright though. im not looking to cut a lot, just some. in other words, i wouldnt consider what im wanting to do a "cutting cycle"
For many people the sides of tren are overstated. Beyond that, 75mg EOD is a conservative dose---I'm willing to bet that most people who experience really bad sides are doing substantially more than that (think: beginner shooting 100mg ED or some such idiocy).

Tren cough is pretty uncommon if you have high quality product and you aspirate properly.

As glenihan points out, if you end up really hating the tren and have to drop it, prop only is a very sweet, simple cycle.

-kwantam

krs41

Awards
alright guys thanks.
glenihan, im wanting to bulk more than cut, thats why i was going to use the tren. from what i read it has cutting capabilities but also adds mass and bulk. am i under the wrong impression? but bulking is def more on agenda than cutting. the cutting is more my dislike of my stomach, and yes i knnow that has a lot to do with my diet.

thanks again

chris