Rpn Havoc Derma Tr3st stack

morata9

morata9

Awards
Hi
I'm planning a 6 week cutting cycle. This is my 3° cycle. In the first cycle ever I took havoc for 4 weeks, the second cycle was epistane/oral tr3st for 6 week bulking cycle 3 months ago, and tr3st was 50/50/75/75/100/100 with TD Formestane as AI with NO estro problems. Now I'm going to cutting with havoc and derma tr3st as test base. In the last cycle I've had blood pressure issues in the last 2 weeks of the cycle. The TD version of tr3st is better to keep stable blood pressure levels ? The
half-life of oral tr3st was 3/4 hours and I took a pill at 09:00, 12:00, 15:00, 18:00 when I was on 100mg a day. What's the half-life of TD version ?
What can I take to control bp issues ?
My goal is recomp/cutting with a hypocaloric diet with high protein intake.

Havoc 90cps of 10mg..

Havoc 40/40/40/40/40/40
TD Tr3st 25/50/50/50/50/50
Cycle Assist

I would use a low dosage of tr3st because I don't want bp issues again. With these dose I need formestane as AI ?

PCT
Clomid
Super pct

ps I can't find epi5tane ol uk anywhere and I chose Havoc.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
No one can know beforehand if you will need an AI at that dose but with Epi as the stacker its highly possible you don't.
But you should definitely have an AI at hand.

GW501516 can help with blood pressure. Besides that there are the usual suspects such as Hawthorne Berry, Celery Seed, Garlic extract and nitrates against the spikes.
Other than that you may look at your diet and reduce sodium while supplementing potassium.
Besides that there are countless pharma options to control bp.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No one can know beforehand if you will need an AI at that dose but with Epi as the stacker its highly possible you don't.
But you should definitely have an AI at hand.

GW501516 can help with blood pressure. Besides that there are the usual suspects such as Hawthorne Berry, Celery Seed, Garlic extract and nitrates against the spikes.
Other than that you may look at your diet and reduce sodium while supplementing potassium.
Besides that there are countless pharma options to control bp.
You don't want to use GW with metylated prohormones, can cause damage to your liver. I would go with something like hawthorne berry ( preload 2 weeks before cycle) and even a pde5 inhibitor like tadalifil works great.

Op, 50mg of trest with epistane shouldn't cause you any estrogen sides so just don't use an ai unless estrogen gets noticeably high. I would keep something like exemestane on hand.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Well in case of a damaged liver it can cause the rebuilt of the cells with fibrous tissue. However it would be more risky to rum GW in PCT directly after damaging the tissue in the time of the healing process in wich the change of tissue actually takes place.
6 weeks of Epistane are not good for your liver, thats for sure. However the damage usually isn't that great and the cost/risk/benefits-factor is always a part to consider when using PEDs.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
The halflife of trest as a compound is the same regardless of administration. What differs between oral and td is plasma exposure over time.

Generally speaking, bp will likely be more 'stable' with td, but note that 'stable' does not necessarily entail 'lower' (it means less dramatic peaks and valleys).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3