first time clen user

getcrunk

Awards
so im thinkin about startin a cycle of clen i have read alot about it and was wondering what every body thinks. I am about 5'10'' and 190. how much weight do you normally lose and what suggestions do you have. Im now on fina and loving it. Will these two work good with each other or what any info or ideas would sweet thanks.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
tren will do everything you want provided that your diet is in check. no test in there?

getcrunk

Awards
how long should i take the fina. heard for only 6 weeks

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
with a response like that i dont think you need to be taking clen or fina.

getcrunk

Awards
i only started 2 weeks ago. Im just trying to stay lean and pick up a few pounds. what would you recomend i take?

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend leaving clen alone until you have your tren cycle more carefully planned---in particular, how long it will last, PCT, et cetera.

How much trgn are you taking, anyway?

-kwantam

getcrunk

Awards
i have done a ton of resurch on my tren. I was just wondering about the clen because i have never used it before. I was just wondering about personal expeiences with how long to take it.
Im running 50mg/day on my tren and planned to stop at 6 weeks. Why Im wondering about the clen is; Im looking to cut my abs up.
I have read a couple of different things on what to take post, what do you think

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i have done a ton of resurch on my tren. I was just wondering about the clen because i have never used it before. I was just wondering about personal expeiences with how long to take it.
Im running 50mg/day on my tren and planned to stop at 6 weeks. Why Im wondering about the clen is; Im looking to cut my abs up.
I have read a couple of different things on what to take post, what do you think
clen won't do a damn thing for you unless your diet is in check. being that you haven't mentioned diet yet, i doubt that it is. no compound will 'cut my abs up'. diet is the key factor or else every effort you make will be in vain.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
i have done a ton of resurch on my tren.
Dude, I'm not calling you out here or anything, but if your initial statement is true, you'd already know the answer to the second question. Beyond that, you'd know that deciding on PCT after you've started a cycle is unwise.

At this point, I'd advise you to---at the bare minimum---get your hands on some Nolvadex as fast as possible. If you get pills, take 40mg daily for the first two weeks of PCT, 20mg daily for the second two. If you get powder or research solution, make it 60/60/30/30 instead.

After you've secured yourself some Nolva (I stress that obtaining Nolva is at this point a top priority for you---you really should have it on hand before your cycle starts), do a search for the "ultimate PCT" thread; you'll learn a lot by reading that.

Just to reiterate: I'm not calling you out or trying to be an asshole. You really don't want to risk fucking yourself up by doing gear the wrong way.

-kwantam

getcrunk

Awards
I have most of that stuff already, (trib, zinc, clomid and creatine)apart from hcg of course.....but ive read the liquidex is better than the nolva is this true? ive got my diet straight and do cardio after my workout 3 times a week is this enough to take the clen?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
but ive read the liquidex is better than the nolva is this true?
better for what? PCT? :nono:

liquidex (aka arimidex) is to control bloat while on cycle. i highly doubt you're bloating on a tren only cycle. for PCT, use nolvadex as kwantam has stated.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
furthermore, you need to do a lot more research before injecting yourself and potentially fucking yourself up severely. considering you didn't even have PCT planned out tells me that you have no idea what you're doing.

looking to cut abs with clen and not with diet adjustments
liquidex better than nolva for PCT
heard that tren was for 6 weeks, but not sure

all crap. this is the stuff you should have known before taking anything.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
post up your diet. inquiring minds want to know.

getcrunk

Awards
ok if this is no good please help me straighten my **** out. ......Breakfast 3 eggs 1/4 pound of meat 6 ounces of skim milk w/22g protien and 1 wheat toast...........Lunch 1/2 pound meat another shake and 1 piece of fruit..............dinner 1/2 pound meat large salad 1 more piece fruit or some type of low carb if you have suggestions please let me know I dont want to end up fucked up

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
ok if this is no good please help me straighten my **** out. ......Breakfast 3 eggs 1/4 pound of meat 6 ounces of skim milk w/22g protien and 1 wheat toast...........Lunch 1/2 pound meat another shake and 1 piece of fruit..............dinner 1/2 pound meat large salad 1 more piece fruit or some type of low carb if you have suggestions please let me know I dont want to end up fucked up
hmmm, ok, first off, you need a minimum of 6 meals per day, 3 isn't going to cut it. aim for a 40/40/20 split with 300 grams of protein per day divided up over the 6 meals, along with 300 grams of low GI carbs, so on and so forth. you can go to the nutrition and diet sub forum for more details/tips.

2nd) i would advise you to get some nolva ASAP from www.customnutritionwarehouse.com and end the cycle as soon as you have it in and run it for 4 weeks at 80/60/40/20mg ed. you're not ready for gear yet. the diet is more important than any AAS or supplement. tren is expensive and i wouldn't use it unless i knew my diet was in order, otherwise it's a waste of time and money.

if you need any detailed help, ask specific questions and i'll advise the best i can.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Man, read my post in the diet forum about fixing up your diet. Definately right up there with getting on the WSB training system as far as things you can do that will make a profound change in your body...

Past that, unless you're trying to get sub 10% I wouldn't bother with clen, it's crappy stuff.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
holy cow. There are certainly a lot of new faces around AM. And with those faces come questions, opinions, and, hopefully, a sincere desire to learn. I tell myself, "hey man, you were pretty green at one time," but did I really ask the kind of things I'm hearing around here lately? I'm gonna choose to help where I can, try not to judge, and cry when I read posts that should have been posted at BB.com...