Preventing Injury

BAKA

Awards
Since starting HDrol 2 weeks ago, and immediately feeling it, my strength has been increasing along with mass - albeit in ketosis. In addition to an increase in strength, my repetitions of the higher weight goes up as well.

How do you prevent injury?

Is there a guideline to follow such as not exceeding X% of the previous week's weight?

I'm scared that I might push it too far as my mentality has completely changed as well, ie, I tell myself to add weight and push out one more rep.

I must add that in addition to a high protein diet, I'm also supplementing collagen. Though, I haven't read much on collagen synthesis besides that with Anavar.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Go hard, but dont get sloppy on form. If you wanna push yourself, which you should, that about best you can do

BAKA

Awards
Go hard, but dont get sloppy on form. If you wanna push yourself, which you should, that about best you can do
Should I be concerned about the dryness aspect? My shoulders seem to pop, as well as my elbows.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
If you got joint problems you should up the omega3 oils and get a good joint support besides collagen.
If its mostly joint pain MSM is really good. If not some Cissus should bring help.

BAKA

Awards
If you got joint problems you should up the omega3 oils and get a good joint support besides collagen.
If its mostly joint pain MSM is really good. If not some Cissus should bring help.
Just cracking and poping, no pain. I'm already at 4g of Omegas per day, should I increase? I elected not to get MSM / glucosamine for this cycle, which may have been a poor choice on my part.

I must add, this is just a supplement. Being from Japan, my diet is Omega enriched already.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
4g should be fine. If there is no pain all you can do is supplement "building blocks".

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend adding in so.e sns joint support xt or anateaus labs Achilles to your stack as well.