Focused nutrition mk677

fordmandiesel

Awards
Hope this is in the right section, so I recently started mk677 elite from focused nutrition from getsupps.com came in the correct bottle, sealed, was doing 20mg a day for 4 weeks until I noticed a slight tingle in my left nipple I ignored it until I noticed a highly sensitive lump, I have done any cycles in atleast 2 years have never had any hormone like sus effects until now, I've done many ph, ds cycles I know what gyno is and know how to treat it, but none the less this stuff is not mk677

Thebigc4

Awards
That's interesting. I used FN MK677 at 10mg/day for 90 days (1 bottle). I got the usual results one would expect from MK677... Tingly hands, deeper sleep, clearer/healthier skin. Seemed to work as advertised for me so that sucks to hear about your experience. Hope that your issue gets worked out!

Crazyguy1991

Awards
Ive read that MK-677 might increase Prolactin a bit, i dont know if it has sth to do with that.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I can't remember where, but I believe I've seen peeps report they take a light dose of an AI to help counter this, I take 50 mgs of Eliminate by OL and haven't had any problems and I'm taking FN MK now.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I've been on FN mk677 for 4 1/2 months and I got gyno but not from the mk677 I was dumb with oral tren and had no AI. That being said FN MK is what it says it is..

fordmandiesel

Awards
We'll be careful because mine was deff 100% not mk677 legit bottle just like seen on sites, was sealed, red caps started about 3 weeks in started getting pimples and ichyness on the scalp that I've gotten on some phs, I stopped Taking it shortly after because they got worse couple on my face I don't break out I'm not achne prone but I do get couple randoms on my face, scalp ichy as hell, few days after o stopped ichy left nipple turned into pea size painful to touch ball behind the nipple, so now I start pct and FN can't be trusted in my book someone messed with something

fordmandiesel

Awards
I got 2 bottles, opened the second one after and compared the 2 opened capsules on a plate both looked/tasted/smelled the same so it's all in the trash now, and no other supplements beside my normal protein and pre workout

fordmandiesel

Awards
If anyone has a better more legit source maybe liquid, pm me I would like to try actual mk677

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ummm ive read a dozen times gyno is a known side effect of Mk in some users.. you happen to be one. sorry bro. saying its bunk when you have no idea if it is or not is kind of over reaching a bit.

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
Mk677 gyno comes from the increase in prolactin levels. But it does subside/normalize after the body adjusts. However, that being said, everyone is effected differently. Anyone going into an mk677 run, like I'm researching, should know to use an ancillarie like inhibit-p, for the first few weeks, and remain on. Also have on hand an AI, and whatever else you would need, prior to the run.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Mk677 gyno comes from the increase in prolactin levels. But it does subside/normalize after the body adjusts. However, that being said, everyone is effected differently. Anyone going into an mk677 run, like I'm researching, should know to use an ancillarie like inhibit-p, for the first few weeks, and remain on. Also have on hand an AI, and whatever else you would need, prior to the run.
Other than inihibit-p, what other products do you recommend? I'm also looking at MK-677.

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
"During the first week of treatment, MK-677 causes a slight elevation in both cortisol and prolactin (still within the normal range), but after one week of use, levels revert back to baseline. In terms of unwanted hormonal manipulation, this makes MK-677 a cleaner GH releasing agent than other GH peptides, Ipamorelin aside."

You could also have on hand some prami, but only if sides are excessive. It's a balancing act to keep it healthy. As with all hormone antagonizers I would recommend starting off at a lower dose and ramping up. So as to not throw off homeostasis at a very quick rate. I'm still researching a lot of info prior to my own research. But one should suspect possible sides with anything exogenous.

fordmandiesel

Awards
I've used a good amount of ph/ds in the past and like I said I'm not acne prone, but certain ph/ds have given me itchy scalp, pimples on scalp, and a couple random on the face and itchy nips, just like this did, I got no appetite increase no diff in sleep, random headache first and second week, only thing I can say is it felt like I was using an underdosed ph, I've never read any of these sideffects from reasearching mk667 runs I have heard of a possible prolactin increase first week but I dosed 10mg 1st week bumped to 20the second, scalp achne and nips started about mid week 3 and only got worse

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This makes no sense for FN. If they are going to sell crap they would just put flower in the capsules as mk677 takes a good 4-6months to reap benefits.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Focused nutrition explicitly lists get supps as a vendor. You didn't get screwed over. I've used getsupps plenty of times there is nothing wrong with them. I bet SNS inhibit p would have solved your issue. Instead you just threw away a product you didn't need to

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I got my 2 bottles from phw and had hunger increase better sleep

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
but your forgetting OP has done "a good amount" of PHs.. therefore it is bunk.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prolactin issue imo..

fordmandiesel

Awards
these sideffects just weren't what I was expecting and I gaurentee I'm not the only one

fordmandiesel

Awards
but your forgetting OP has done "a good amount" of PHs.. therefore it is bunk.
I've done many many successful runs with multiple compounds, but never once did I read mk677 giving anyone same neg sides as a ph or gear cycle, or I wouldn't have done it to begin with, along with no appetite increase or sleep quality increase, IMO from what I've seen it doesn't sound like I got mk677

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
With all the FN Reps on here.... Did they ever use Red Capsules? All mine are Clear/White as well.

Thebigc4

Awards
Both my bottles of MK677 were red caps and all my other focused nutrition caps were white. But I'm on the train where FN is gtg as I've never had any unexpected effects from their MK677. Just what's supposed to happen.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
My first batch white caps, second batch red caps

fordmandiesel

Awards
Believe me I wish it was something I did, I'm not into anything weird haha only reason I felt it was because me and my gf were on the couch and she had leaned on me her shoulder into my chest and I was ready to scream, later on I checked and yup hard pea size ball very painful to touch, had slight itchyness couple days prior but I ignored it figured it was a shirt I wore or something

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm in the same position with gyno it sucks I hear you :(

fordmandiesel

Awards
It does, I've had the sideffects before using phs so i have a good idea of what to do, I tried inhibit p for about a week and hasn't done anything, no iching or puffiness but small painful lump that wasn't there prior to mk is still there so I'm going to do a full pct now

I'm in the same position with gyno it sucks I hear you :(

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I got mine reduced alot with raloxifene 120mg a day adex .5mg eod but still painful pea sized lump maybe smaller

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
When was the last time you cycled @ OP? Could be just some delayed gyno from fluctuating hormones after cycle and PCT. It's entirely possible and has happened to many people before. Could be that this is entirely unrelated to the MK-677

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
It does, I've had the sideffects before using phs so i have a good idea of what to do, I tried inhibit p for about a week and hasn't done anything, no iching or puffiness but small painful lump that wasn't there prior to mk is still there so I'm going to do a full pct now
Ancillaries like inhibit-P need to be ran PRIOR to the symptoms. I.E. If ran prior, than the sides are more unlikely. But throwing it in after the symptoms isn't gonna reverse it. It's like taking an AI after gyno starts. Not really gonna help your current gyno situation, but could have prevented it, had an AI been used. It's all a balancing act. Hope you get it figured out!

fordmandiesel

Awards
When was the last time you cycled @ OP? Could be just some delayed gyno from fluctuating hormones after cycle and PCT. It's entirely possible and has happened to many people before. Could be that this is entirely unrelated to the MK-677
Ive been training natural for the past 4 years with nothing but protein and multivitamin, mk677 was just a solo run looking for a little boost and was hoping for non of the side effects, I was trying to stay away from messing with test and estro levels, the lump is still there but the pains going away puffy on and off I started some nolva and a small dose of arimistane with DAA usually works well for me pct so hopefully Itl subside