cycle support question ph

loganm4l

Awards
Hey guys

Running andro 1 @220
And epi andro @ 500
For 8 weeks

I have some osta left over and 1 bottle of andro 4.

When would be the best times to add these in on a 8 week run.?

I have ar1macare cycle support
And fish oil.

My question would be
Is that a good cycle support or should i chnage up i all ready have 2 bottles of ar1macare car but if there is somthing better i guess thats money wasted.

And should i get some Exemestane?

Pct will be novla and clomid

Any advice is appreciated

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would personally run the osta as a little primer solo 2 weeks at 10-20mgs then start your 8 week andro run. If you only have 1 bottle of 4 andro I would add it onto the second 4 weeks of your andro run. The ar1macare has liver support, but wont cover your BP, or prostate. Should be ok if you keep taking the fish oils throughout, but a more comprehensive cycle support wouldnt hurt. Exemestane wouldnt hurt to have on hand. I am typically not gyno prone, so if youre worried about it, yes pick some up. I would set it up like this.

Weeks 1-2: Osta 10-20mg
Weeks 2-10: 1 Andro, Epi Andro, Ar1macare Pro, Fish Oil
Weeks 6-10: 4 Andro
Weeks 10-14: PCT, Nolva 20/20/10/10, Clomid 50/50/25/25, and a natty test booster of your choice. (Alphamax XT, Apex Male, EndoSurge Turbo)

You could also add in a natural muscle builder to your PCT and run that 4-8 weeks if your funds allow to help you hang onto that hard earned muscle. (Follidrone 2.0, AnaBeta Elite, Anafuse) just some options

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I would personally run the osta as a little primer solo 2 weeks at 10-20mgs then start your 8 week andro run. If you only have 1 bottle of 4 andro I would add it onto the second 4 weeks of your andro run. The ar1macare has liver support, but wont cover your BP, or prostate. Should be ok if you keep taking the fish oils throughout, but a more comprehensive cycle support wouldnt hurt. Exemestane wouldnt hurt to have on hand. I am typically not gyno prone, so if youre worried about it, yes pick some up. I would set it up like this.

Weeks 10-14: PCT, Nolva 20/20/10/10, Clomid 50/50/25/25, and a natty test booster of your choice. (Alphamax XT, Apex Male, EndoSurge Turbo)

You could also add in a natural muscle builder to your PCT and run that 4-8 weeks if your funds allow to help you hang onto that hard earned muscle. (Follidrone 2.0, AnaBeta Elite, Anafuse) just some options
Actually Arimacare has more heart health supports in it than any of it's other supports, it has 1200mg have red yeast rice and it has policosonal... The only thing it doesn't cover is prostate is correct but BP and heart health is one of the main goals of arimacare. However your cycle write up nice. Only thing is Epi-Andro acts as a base... It converts to DHT so it'll help in all aspects of virility. 4 Andro has been shown to convert primarily to estrogen over testosterone and if you look on this forum many people stop short due to bloated faces, BP issues, and sluggishness, signs of elevated estrogen. I personally would never touch 4-andro and thats based off of many anecdotes and some of the forums most intelligent poster's insights (I myself am far from their caliber).

My cycle write-up would be this.

Weeks 1-4: Osta 15mg depending on brand. Cooter is correct in using it as a kicker as it primes the androgen receptors- However give it 4 weeks so it can exert some of it's effects as well, isn't that what a kickers initially for...
Weeks 2-10: 1 Andro 220/330MG, Epi Andro 500/750mg, Arimacare Pro, Joint support.
Now here's where the 4 andro comes in, IF you DO decide to run it I don't think you'll see much benefit, so i personally would up the doses of both 1 andro and epiandro hence why i put "220/330 and 500/750" but that's your call. I also feel Epi Andro is one of the best if not the best form of the andros to be released (For beginners, for the advanced 19nor-andros obviously win).

So my write up would be-
Weeks 1-4: Osta 10-20mg but preferably in the middle so it can exert it's effects along with priming receptors.
Weeks 2-6: 1 Andro 220/ Epi Andro 500
Weeks 6-10: 1 Andro 330mg/ Epi Andro 750mg maybe 1000mg as thats a VERY sweet spot.

Then cooter has your covered Perfectly on PCT. However i'd add a cortisol control product as it rises dramatically in PCT as your body trys to reach homeostasis. So pct would look something like.

Weeks 10-14: PCT, Nolva 40/20/20/10 (If running only nolva) Clomid 50/50/25/25. If ran in conjunction the 20/20/10/10 cooter suggested is optimal as Nolva can reduce IGF-1 in the liver and is semi hepatoxic. The top 3 Natty T-boosters out right now would be Evomuse Testruction, Alphamax XT, and OL's new Test1fy it's profile is unreal. For cortisol control i'd recommend Reduce XT by SNS, it's the forum's bread and butter Cortico-Control.

I also agree with a natural muscle builder for PCT. Follidrone 2.0, DermaStrength Transdermal version, BMP, and MyoSynergy Elite are the top muscle builders out, Anafuse doesn't tell you how much laxo or epicat you're getting and both laxo and epicat oral bio-availability are very low hence why i recommend a transdermal above. Follidrone 2.0 is a godly natty muscle builder that i just finished using for about 2 months, and plan on running for 7 months after i finish my sponsored log.

Best of luck OP.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Actually Arimacare has more heart health supports in it than any of it's other supports, it has 1200mg have red yeast rice and it has policosonal... The only thing it doesn't cover is prostate is correct but BP and heart health is one of the main goals of arimacare. However your cycle write up nice. Only thing is Epi-Andro acts as a base... It converts to DHT so it'll help in all aspects of virility. 4 Andro has been shown to convert primarily to estrogen over testosterone and if you look on this forum many people stop short due to bloated faces, BP issues, and sluggishness, signs of elevated estrogen. I personally would never touch 4-andro and thats based off of many anecdotes and some of the forums most intelligent poster's insights (I myself am far from their caliber).

My cycle write-up would be this.

Weeks 1-4: Osta 15mg depending on brand. Cooter is correct in using it as a kicker as it primes the androgen receptors- However give it 4 weeks so it can exert some of it's effects as well, isn't that what a kickers initially for...
Weeks 2-10: 1 Andro 220/330MG, Epi Andro 500/750mg, Arimacare Pro, Joint support.
Now here's where the 4 andro comes in, IF you DO decide to run it I don't think you'll see much benefit, so i personally would up the doses of both 1 andro and epiandro hence why i put "220/330 and 500/750" but that's your call. I also feel Epi Andro is one of the best if not the best form of the andros to be released (For beginners, for the advanced 19nor-andros obviously win).

So my write up would be-
Weeks 1-4: Osta 10-20mg but preferably in the middle so it can exert it's effects along with priming receptors.
Weeks 2-6: 1 Andro 220/ Epi Andro 500
Weeks 6-10: 1 Andro 330mg/ Epi Andro 750mg maybe 1000mg as thats a VERY sweet spot.

Then cooter has your covered Perfectly on PCT. However i'd add a cortisol control product as it rises dramatically in PCT as your body trys to reach homeostasis. So pct would look something like.

Weeks 10-14: PCT, Nolva 40/20/20/10 (If running only nolva) Clomid 50/50/25/25. If ran in conjunction the 20/20/10/10 cooter suggested is optimal as Nolva can reduce IGF-1 in the liver and is semi hepatoxic. The top 3 Natty T-boosters out right now would be Evomuse Testruction, Alphamax XT, and OL's new Test1fy it's profile is unreal. For cortisol control i'd recommend Reduce XT by SNS, it's the forum's bread and butter Cortico-Control.

I also agree with a natural muscle builder for PCT. Follidrone 2.0, DermaStrength Transdermal version, BMP, and MyoSynergy Elite are the top muscle builders out, Anafuse doesn't tell you how much laxo or epicat you're getting and both laxo and epicat oral bio-availability are very low hence why i recommend a transdermal above. Follidrone 2.0 is a godly natty muscle builder that i just finished using for about 2 months, and plan on running for 7 months after i finish my sponsored log.

Best of luck OP.
Doesn't Ar1macare only have the TUDCA and Armistane and Ar1macare Pro is the one with all the extra goodies? Also yes YBB makes some great points I missed out on.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Doesn't Ar1macare only have the TUDCA and Armistane and Ar1macare Pro is the one with all the extra goodies? Also yes YBB makes some great points I missed out on.
I believe they discontinued Arimacare and are only selling arimacare pro for the past few months. If he does have the original (Which is over 6-8months gone by now) Then yes Cooter is correct. If it's the pro version and the only one available on most online sites, then yes you should be fine.

JMark

JMark

Awards
So is 4 andro pretty much useless or even bad for you?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Pretty good advice here.

I would second AlphaMax XT in conjunction with a SERM. It will have you covered during PCT for your natty test booster and AI.

loganm4l

Awards
Thanks heaps eveyone you guys are awesome so good to have a websight like this..

Yeah my bad its ar1macare pro.

Im going to run the suggest above.

Is the andro 4 worth throwing in tho ? Heard good and bad about it.

But everything eles coverd above will be run the way explane ill fill everyone with the progress over the run. Starting tomorrow.

Thanks heaps

Anysides with the epi and 1 i should look out for?

All ready run osta before and love it.
Put on 5kg of soild muscle in 8 weeks

Family members even questioing what i was doing haha

So hopefully have another nice run.

Thanks again everyone.