andro 1 epi andro osta and andro 4 question.

loganm4l

Awards
Hey guy.

Starting cycle tomorrow.

I have 2 bottles of andro 1
2x epi andro
1x andro 4
And about 4 weeks of osta left from my last cycle.

My plan is to run andro 1 and epi andro for 8 weeks.
With osta at 25mg for the first for weeks
And andro 4 for the last 4 weeks of the cycle

Ar1macare pro on cycle for the 8 weeks

Pct will be nolva and colmid.

Does this sound like a good run should i change anything or looks good to go ?

Thanks heaps as allways guys

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guy.

Starting cycle tomorrow.

I have 2 bottles of andro 1
2x epi andro
1x andro 4
And about 4 weeks of osta left from my last cycle.

My plan is to run andro 1 and epi andro for 8 weeks.
With osta at 25mg for the first for weeks
And andro 4 for the last 4 weeks of the cycle

Ar1macare pro on cycle for the 8 weeks

Pct will be nolva and colmid.

Does this sound like a good run should i change anything or looks good to go ?

Thanks heaps as allways guys
I believe the ostarine will be overshadowed by everything else, so I would suggest to run that in a totally different cycle.
What's your goal with this cycle?

loganm4l

Awards
GreenMachineX

Awesome man good thanks heaps i no most people. Say you start to see good results of andros after 4 weeks.

And i had good results of osta in the first 4 personally so was going to add it in but if you think it will be over shadowed i will leave it out..

Hopefully a lean gain im probably around 13%bf

Even a recomp would be good a slight bf drop and some more size.

Last run of osta put some nice size on me but bf stayed the same was way to hungry with osta.

Any advice is appreciated man thanks heaps.

Do you think the andro 4 for the last 4 weeks or maybe run it threw the middle ?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think no matter what you end up doing, getting one more 4-AD bottle would be best. You have several options, and for lean gains/recomp, running 1-ad with 4ad and epiandro would be awesome. I'm running 1-ad with epiandro and r-Andro and it's awesome. My complaint though is my joints feel terrible. Having the 4-ad will mitigate low-e issues though. Is this your first Andro cycle?

Also, for when you run the ostarine, I highly suggest running epiandro or 4-ad with that as a test base to prevent low T side effects. Your results will be better too.

loganm4l

Awards
GreenMachineX

Legend bro thanks heaps
Yeah first andro run going to go with 1 and epi for 2 weeks then ill add in the 4 maybe even tapper the 4 out so it last abit longer bro. Really appreciate your help
and just saving my osta for another time like you suggest..

How are you like the andros aside from the sore joints and ?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
GreenMachineX

Legend bro thanks heaps
Yeah first andro run going to go with 1 and epi for 2 weeks then ill add in the 4 maybe even tapper the 4 out so it last abit longer bro. Really appreciate your help
and just saving my osta for another time like you suggest..

How are you like the andros aside from the sore joints and ?
I wonder if running the 4ad at 220mg the last 6 weeks would add a little E2 cushion so your not so dried out from the epiandro and 1ad. So maybe run the epiandro and 1-ad 2 weeks before starting the 4-ad.
Anyone else have any other thoughts on that?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The only other side effect is insomnia which has really been rough for me. Some people live fine on 5 hours of sleep, but I truly need a quality 7 hours or more. So I'll be using my sleep aids more religiously the rest of the cycle.

loganm4l

Awards
Yeah insomnia will be hard..
Hopefully does hit me tobad.

Im does 1 and epi first thing in the mouring and before i train witch is normaly around 3pm so hopefully it doesnt affect my sleep to.much im the save as you man i love my sleep.

And yep i think that sounds like the plan with the 4 atm man.

What have u noticed with your cycle so far ?
Gains strength body recomp ?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah insomnia will be hard..
Hopefully does hit me tobad.

Im does 1 and epi first thing in the mouring and before i train witch is normaly around 3pm so hopefully it doesnt affect my sleep to.much im the save as you man i love my sleep.

And yep i think that sounds like the plan with the 4 atm man.

What have u noticed with your cycle so far ?
Gains strength body recomp ?
No real strength gains yet, but the vascularity and hardening is awesome. Glycogen storage is also greatly enhanced; 8 lb of increased glycogen storage!

loganm4l

Awards
Thats awesome man 100percent what im after :D

How long you go left ?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thats awesome man 100percent what im after :D

How long you go left ?
5 full weeks left, then bridging into an LGD cycle to solidify the gains. I'll also run the epiandro throughout the whole thing. It's gonna be an awesome summer.

Full disclosure: I'm running 750mg epiandro and 300mg androsterone with my 1-ad. Not sure I mentioned it earlier.

loganm4l

Awards
Thats awesome man :D

Im day 1 today 220 andro 1 500 epi

Ill add in the 4 after to weeks 2 good weeks and 4 weeks tapperd of 4 see how i go :)

How long is your full cycle going for ? Good idea bridging in the lgd man heard good things about lgd :D

loganm4l

Awards
Ps have you noticed anysides i should look out for man ?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thats awesome man :D

Im day 1 today 220 andro 1 500 epi

Ill add in the 4 after to weeks 2 good weeks and 4 weeks tapperd of 4 see how i go :)

How long is your full cycle going for ? Good idea bridging in the lgd man heard good things about lgd :D
Ps have you noticed anysides i should look out for man ?
Might want to bump the 1ad dosage to 330mg a day.
If you get back pumps, get some taurine and use 5-10g a day.
My whole cycle will 14 weeks from the 8 weeks of andros and 8 weeks of lgd, but I'll be overlapping 2 weeks of lgd with andros to ensure there's no time of something not active.
Are you taking your doses with food?

loganm4l

Awards
Yeah no worries my 1 andro might run short of 8 weeks if i bump it up.

Ahh decisions haha...

Yes with breakfast and with food before i go to the gym. Best with food ?

Your run sounds super soild bro.

I could do a simlar run with the rest of my osta hmmmmm. Opinions ?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah no worries my 1 andro might run short of 8 weeks if i bump it up.

Ahh decisions haha...

Yes with breakfast and with food before i go to the gym. Best with food ?

Your run sounds super soild bro.

I could do a simlar run with the rest of my osta hmmmmm. Opinions ?
What brand of andros do you have?
With food is best.
Typically I wouldn't suggest someone to stay "on" for as long as I run things unless they are on TRT like I am and are aware of the risks. 14 weeks is a long time to be shut down, so if you choose to bridge into ostarine, just be aware recovery will be that much harder (not impossible, just harder). Have a solid pct plan in place.

loganm4l

Awards
Arr true didnt Relise you were on trt.

Ill prob just do the andros and then pct man.

Olympus labs super 1 and super epi and super 4 bro.

Got 2 bottles of 1 and epi 60.caps each 1 is 110per cap and epi is 250 per cap man.
4 is 110per cap as well.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Arr true didnt Relise you were on trt.

Ill prob just do the andros and then pct man.

Olympus labs super 1 and super epi and super 4 bro.

Got 2 bottles of 1 and epi 60.caps each 1 is 110per cap and epi is 250 per cap man.
4 is 110per cap as well.
Ok so you have the regular size bottles. It'll be interesting to see what your results are of running it at 220mg, because most people just start at running it 330mg. Since its your first it'll probably be a good run anyway.

loganm4l

Awards
Lets hope soo haha

Hopefully the epi and 1 work well together then Hopefully the 4 will be a bit of a boost.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
GreenMachineX have you run a cycle of 4 andro?
Nope, not this 4-DHEA. Years ago I've ran topical 1-test and the real 4-ad, and oral 1-ad. This is my first time running the 2-step conversion 1-DHEA.

Mister_T_

Awards
Nope, not this 4-DHEA. Years ago I've ran topical 1-test and the real 4-ad, and oral 1-ad. This is my first time running the 2-step conversion 1-DHEA.
I feel like there is a minimal amount of 4-DHEA logs up on here which is why I asked. I'm seeing that some users are noting estro sides early on into cycle. Do you know of many users with positive results when running it as a test base? I have some on hand which I plan to use with trendione starting Monday the 13th. What are your thoughts ?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel like there is a minimal amount of 4-DHEA logs up on here which is why I asked. I'm seeing that some users are noting estro sides early on into cycle. Do you know of many users with positive results when running it as a test base? I have some on hand which I plan to use with trendione starting Monday the 13th. What are your thoughts ?
I actually haven't read many negative reviews of it at all. 330mg daily would hopefully be enough for the test base with trendione. Just make sure to have an AI on hand for any e2 related issues. And I don't mean arimistane.