2 week on cycles with SD?

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone actually tried 2-week on cycles as a part of a 2 on, 2 off, 2 on type cycle? I am considering this type to try to avoid some of the lipid issues discussed on the forum. Is 2 weeks enough time on to get benefits? Thanks all.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's different for everyone but I would think that would be just as bad as the 3 on 2 off repeat cycle that has been discussed on here. I'm doing a 4 week and done with it cycle..... I'm one day shy of being 3 full weeks in, I have 8 days to go, and when I weighed this morning I was 4 pounds higher than when I weighed friday (clocked in at 190, I was 182 when I started). I've read that some notice their best gains wk 3 to wk 4, and this seems to be what's unfolding for me as well... If I had only done 2 weeks I would have noticed strength gains and more vascularity, a little fat loss, but not much as far as weight goes... So depends on what you're looking for I guess, and how you respond...

Angrysanta

Awards
Going by personal experience, I'd recommend a longer than 2 week cycle with SD. I'm wrapping up week 3 right now. I didn't gain anything significant until the end of week 2 than BAM. The end of the 3rd week also brought on a couple extra pounds. Right now I'm up a total of 10 pounds.

cwilson830

Awards
I had opposite results - my weight peaked during the latter half of the second week. I also didn't experience many sides until the third week.. so the next time I run SD, it'll be for two weeks - but from reading threads here, it seems like a lot of people react differently

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Santa, How much were you using? Weight? Thanks.

Angrysanta

Awards
Santa, How much were you using? Weight? Thanks.
I used 10mg for the first week.

Than bumped the dose to 20mg the second and thrid week.

started at 193 lb

now at 203 lb

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Studdscruggs Supplements 11
clayface91 Cycle Logs 14
Est1969 Supplements 5
The Neck IronMag Labs 1