TAPPERING SD DOWN or INCREASING DOSES

dess

Awards
i've read alot of threads where ppl have said they've gotten good results off of sd when using a higher dose teh first week and tappering down. starting at a high dose to jump start the cycle because in most it took time for the sd to build up and have an effect, and than tappering down because sd builds in the system. but i've also heard the opposite, where ppl said that doesn't make sense, ur body will get used to it so u should increase during cycle. does anyone know the half life of sd. and wat do u recomend. so far i think i'm going with 20mg first week and 10 mg for 2nd and 3rd week.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
I did a 19 day cycle and the first week I ran 16.6mg a day and after that only 10mg a day. I gained around 12lbs. I lowered my dosage because I was starting to feel a bit suppressed. After a couple days at 10mg I started feeling better and still kept gaining throughout the cycle. Tapering down worked for me, but everyone is different.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I think I remember the half life being posted somewhere as 8 hours or so.

dess

Awards
so the half life isn't that long, so it doesn't really make sense to tapper down. i was planning on using that method also but now i'm kinda hesitant. could someone lend a hand here and help me understand this. cuz alot of ppl recommend tappering down, but with a 8 hr half life that doens't seem to make sense.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
so the half life isn't that long, so it doesn't really make sense to tapper down. i was planning on using that method also but now i'm kinda hesitant. could someone lend a hand here and help me understand this. cuz alot of ppl recommend tappering down, but with a 8 hr half life that doens't seem to make sense.
No, but I think the poeople who reduced the dose the last week did that cause they couldnt bear the back pumps/fatigue (like me) :)

dess

Awards
but alot of ppl on here recommend tappering down for better gains saying it takes time for sd to build up in system and when it does it continues even into pct, which doesn't make sense w/ a 1/2 life of 8 hrs

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think they are saying that they are loading the muscles with glycogen, which is what the sd does. after loading the muscles they lower the dose to keep the stores up. kind of like people that front load with creatine mono then lower the dose.

I've also heard of people tapering down the dose to help ease into pct. dont know if it works or not?

sirpsycho

sirpsycho

Awards
I know it may sound crazy, but I saw effects within a few days. My strength increased on the third day. Even my lifting partner was amazed how fast Superdrol took hold and he is a national level bodybuilder. I'm not sure if the "jump start" method of loading up at first holds true, although I guess it is different for everybody. You gotta do what works best for you.

But I am a serious responder to just about every compound I have ever tried that is legit, I'm lucky in that respect. I used 10 mg. a day for four weeks of a six week cycle of Superdrol, 1-Test and 4-AD. I tried bumping it up to 20 mg. for two days and the pumps were unbearable (even with taurine and potassium) and they were not limited to just the back like others have stated, I got them on what ever bodypart I was working out and the back, it was brutal. I went back to 10 mg. and things were more managable.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am a bit curious on the actual halflife of the SD. I mentioned in another post that I was stronger and libido throught the roof ( I mean dangerous high loL) the week AFTER I came off three weeks @ 30mg a day. There is no way it was placebo. If anything my mind would have led me in the other direction post cycle. I am convinced that the SD levels had finally become high in my body and were very high that entire week after.

dess

Awards
sirpshycho how were ur gains on sd after 3 weeks, cuz i've heard alot of mass gains coming to a end by the end of the third week. did u gain anything that 4th week besides strength??