Sup3r1 and sup3r-4 4th week

Dms2701

Awards
So I've started my 4th week on this stack (dosing both at 330 daily) and quite frankly haven't noticed any difference - no increase in strength, fat loss, size gains etc whatsoever.

Although I have gained weight - this increase was noticed in the 2nd week so assuming this is water/glycogen retention. It was quite substantial from 208 to around 218.

The bottles were purchased from a well known vendor (not sure if I can post names here?) and I've certainly felt sides - BP has increased, lethargy, even some occasional and concerning gyno symptoms.

I'm concerned at this stage in the cycle that I've noticed nothing - in fact, I feel as though I've even gained some weight around the waist region...

Any advices, is this normal so far into the cycle? When should I notice differences, at some point during the middle of my 4th week will I just suddenly notice increased strength? This is going to be a 6 week cycle.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Usually in 3rd weeks you must see huge increase in strenght just because od 1 andro, in my case bench usually go up from 180 kg max 1 rep to 210 kg.

Dms2701

Awards
Ok looking for someone using the same compounds I guess. But thanks, it's concerning I haven't seen anything on the strength front so far into the cycle....

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Whatsup bro, I just finished a 7 week cycle and for me the strength didn't really come until the last week but even now (2 days post cycle) I'm seeing an increase in strength I went from benching 315 for 2 to 4 last week and was going to go for 5 today but my shoulder was bothering me , also on incline was getting the 90s for like 8-10 now today it was 15 easily and squatting 315 for 3crappy reps first to this week I got it for 5 easy reps and all the weight feels all around lighter just haven't tried seeing new 1 rep maxes yet, as far as mirror differences I also gained 18 lbs total which took me from 187 to 205 which definitely consists of some water some fat but good amount of muscle , and at first I didn't really notice myself when I looked in the mirror but putting pictures side by side really made me realize the difference check out my log (I'll link here in a few) as far as lethargy I mostly pushed through it as best as possible with coffee and alphamine through out the day. What's you're diet like ? As long as it's pretty good you should see decent results by the end of the cycle

Dms2701

Awards
Whatsup bro, I just finished a 7 week cycle and for me the strength didn't really come until the last week but even now (2 days post cycle) I'm seeing an increase in strength I went from benching 315 for 2 to 4 last week and was going to go for 5 today but my shoulder was bothering me , also on incline was getting the 90s for like 8-10 now today it was 15 easily and squatting 315 for 3crappy reps first to this week I got it for 5 easy reps and all the weight feels all around lighter just haven't tried seeing new 1 rep maxes yet, as far as mirror differences I also gained 18 lbs total which took me from 187 to 205 which definitely consists of some water some fat but good amount of muscle , and at first I didn't really notice myself when I looked in the mirror but putting pictures side by side really made me realize the difference check out my log (I'll link here in a few) as far as lethargy I mostly pushed through it as best as possible with coffee and alphamine through out the day. What's you're diet like ? As long as it's pretty good you should see decent results by the end of the cycle
My maintenance cals are around 3100~ (mainly discovered through trial and error) so I'm hitting roughly 3800-4000 daily for the bulk. I accept on this diet I'm bound to gain some fat, but from other cycle logs and most studies I've read people are seeing mirror changes in the 3rd/4th week, I find it hard to believe that now in the 4th week there has been no difference, that anything major would occur over the next 7 days, but I could be wrong...

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
My maintenance cals are around 3100~ (mainly discovered through trial and error) so I'm hitting roughly 3800-4000 daily for the bulk. I accept on this diet I'm bound to gain some fat, but from other cycle logs and most studies I've read people are seeing mirror changes in the 3rd/4th week, I find it hard to believe that now in the 4th week there has been no difference, that anything major would occur over the next 7 days, but I could be wrong...
Ok I'm on the same boat calorie wise , did you take measurements originally or get your body composition measured in any way ? Sometimes it's harder to judge by the mirror for me at least because there's too many variables and you're looking at something flat so it's harder to see thickness and mass and you're seeing it every day so it can be hard to remember what it looked like the first day ,also I noticed my legs are what gained the most went from 22-24.5 I did gain about 2 inches around shoulder and 1 around chest and right under a full inch around each arm. If you have any pics from the beginning try and put them side by side with current pics same position same lighting , I only say this because you did say you gained 10 lbs specially at a caloric surplus some of that should be muscle. Have you noticed any better vascularity ? That was another major difference for me as well

Dms2701

Awards
Ok I'm on the same boat calorie wise , did you take measurements originally or get your body composition measured in any way ? Sometimes it's harder to judge by the mirror for me at least because there's too many variables and you're looking at something flat so it's harder to see thickness and mass and you're seeing it every day so it can be hard to remember what it looked like the first day ,also I noticed my legs are what gained the most went from 22-24.5 I did gain about 2 inches around shoulder and 1 around chest and right under a full inch around each arm. If you have any pics from the beginning try and put them side by side with current pics same position same lighting , I only say this because you did say you gained 10 lbs specially at a caloric surplus some of that should be muscle. Have you noticed any better vascularity ? That was another major difference for me as well
Yeah - measurements have been taken, and genuinely nothing has increased other than my waist line....The current weight gain can only be water/glycongen retention.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Damn sorry to hear that bro, how's your training ? Also have you taken andros before ? Can't really think of why it sounds like you know what you're doing bro, maybe it's possible your body just dosnt react to it how it should, just push throw it bro and maybe switch up your training the last two weeks with some over reaching could help make sure water and rest are up as well

Dms2701

Awards
Half way through week 4 now and still nothing. Starting to think these bottles are bunk, but the sides have been real (BP and such)... so I find that unlikely. I just find it hard to believe this is a "product not having an effect on the specific user" type of thing given the number of successful logs on this forum for the product.... Really disappointed especially given the cost for two bottles of each straight from OL. In fact, I feel as though I'm gaining fat more than anything and I was fairly lean before.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Strange. If it were me Id experiment with the 4andro dose, maybe even dropping it completely.

Youre spreading your 1andro dose out over the day?

Dms2701

Awards
Yes - 1andro is spread and taken with meals containing fats as suggested. I could drop the 4-andro but I was really looking for a bulking stack. Is there any basis for dropping the 4 andro? Many thanks for your reply.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yes - 1andro is spread and taken with meals containing fats as suggested. I could drop the 4-andro but I was really looking for a bulking stack. Is there any basis for dropping the 4 andro? Many thanks for your reply.
Dunno, if sh1t aint happening then two options, carry on as you have been and hope for a turnaround (still possible), or change something.

I guess my reasons for trying out dropping the 4andro in this scenario are:

1) Id think the 1andro would be the main player in the stack, and solo should still be a damn good bulker

2) if youre not responding favourably to one of the compounds, Id be inclined to think it could be the 4andro

3) if there is some sort of negative interraction between the two compounds for you biologically, Id lean towards trying the 1andro solo to better ascertain if this may be the case

4) its just a basic case of elimination, of trying to better see where the issue may lie

My suggestions are just conjecture. Dropping the 4andro could do nothing to help. Its not an ideal situation, but you dont seem to be responding how you wish, so in lieu of blood tests you might need to seriously consider modifying your cycle.

Dms2701

Awards
Very valid points, my concern now is mainly cycle duration give I've been on the compounds for 4 weeks already, if I came off 4-Andro would I potentially have to wait another 4 weeks before seeing a difference

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Very valid points, my concern now is mainly cycle duration give I've been on the compounds for 4 weeks already, if I came off 4-Andro would I potentially have to wait another 4 weeks before seeing a difference
How much sup3r1 you got to go? Two, or four weeks?

If you dropped the 4andro right now, Id imagine youd see an improvement within a week IF it is the issue.

At this stage Id consider it in regards to 'odds'. Ive been here myself, with other compounds.

Dms2701

Awards
Well it was a 6 week cycle - started both 1 and 4 at the same time. So basically 2 left of each. I'm inclined to drop 4 now at least in the hope I can drop my BF back to normal... Assuming this is an oestrogen side from the conversion ?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
From what I've heard 4-Andro will convert into estrogen and the 1/4 Andro will compete for the same receptor. Maybe that's what's happening. I was going no to originally run 1/4/epi andro but someone talked me out of it, I'm having really good results with just the 1 and epiandro so far up about 9 pounds.

Dms2701

Awards
Ok well - I'm going to come off the 4-andro and stay on the 1-andro for the next 2 weeks. If this works, and I start to feel a difference, I will extend the 1-andro another 2 weeks, so essentially I would done an 8 week cycle of 1-andro. Broken down as:

Weeks 1-3 - 1 and 4 andro @ 330 daily
Weeks 4-8 - 1 andro only @ 330 daily

Any additional advice is much appreciated.

Dms2701

Awards
How much sup3r1 you got to go? Two, or four weeks?

If you dropped the 4andro right now, Id imagine youd see an improvement within a week IF it is the issue.

At this stage Id consider it in regards to 'odds'. Ive been here myself, with other compounds.
Is it possible that you could remain unaffected by a 1-andro based compound? i.e. you do see no results after a full cycle?