Regarding 1 AD 4 Andro advise

anabolexican

Awards
Hi im new to the forum very nice forum by the way
Ok my Question is i just bought my 1-4 andro cycle wit Cycle support estrogen Blocker Pct
The reason i bought that cycle because i saw on 2 different forums that 1 ad can help reduce the estrogen from4 andro and i really dont want any nasty sides from estrogen

So when its the best time to take my estrogen blocker when start my cycle on my 3rd week of my cycle o wit my pct to avoid estrogen sides?

I only taking
2 caps 1 andro a day
2 caos of 4 andro aday

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Which Estro blocker have you got?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would not take it unless you start getting estro sides. Bloat gyno ect. I would pick up some real pct too. Nolva or clomid. What's the point of running a cycle just to loose ya gains right after or possible going a month or 2 with no wood?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Which andros? What dosage per cap?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Agreed definitely pick up a serm like nolva or clomid for pct. That is your safest option.

anabolexican

Awards
Which andros? What dosage per cap?
I would not take it unless you start getting estro sides. Bloat gyno ect. I would pick up some real pct too. Nolva or clomid. What's the point of running a cycle just to loose ya gains right after or possible going a month or 2 with no wood?
Thanx for the advise
And i only taking 2 caps each for 30 day
Already have all my cycle i was just curious before starting someone in other forum told me that pct x3 it was ok since im running low dosages of both andros (2 caps each daily for 30 days) wat do you think?

earthgainz

Awards
I am running brutal 4ce and one week in my estro went wild and I felt like garbage. Took some androvar which is a DHT product and that helped until I got some arimidex and that fixed everything. Eradicate did nothing for me maybe because I was so bad already or maybe because that compound is ineffective. I would get a legitimate AI if I were you.

anabolexican

Awards
I am running brutal 4ce and one week in my estro went wild and I felt like garbage. Took some androvar which is a DHT product and that helped until I got some arimidex and that fixed everything. Eradicate did nothing for me maybe because I was so bad already or maybe because that compound is ineffective. I would get a legitimate AI if I were you.
Mmmm but what kind of sides u got?
So eradicate its worthless ?

anabolexican

Awards
Mmm should i start using my estrogen block wit my cycle? To be safe?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'd suggest you get a proper On Cycle Support. Something like Olympus Labs Ar1macare Pro, this is a daily supplement that will help to prevent any major side effects and keep your organs healthy too. I'd also suggest getting a stronger AI than Eradicate, something like Assault Labs Estro Strike. Estro Strike is something that you'll only want/have to take IF estrogen related sides do start to manifest, including but not limited to...
Sore or more sensitive nipples
Bloating on the body or face
Mood swings
Etc

earthgainz

Awards
Mmmm but what kind of sides u got?
So eradicate its worthless ?
I can't say for certain it's worthless but I wouldn't recommend it to a friend if they called concerned saying that they're taking 4andro and think they have high estro. Grab a prescription AI or research chem if you can. My sides were just feeling like hammered ****. Malaise like the flu and exhausted just sitting on the couch. Arimidex cleared it right up. Arimistane did nothing.

anabolexican

Awards
I can't say for certain it's worthless but I wouldn't recommend it to a friend if they called concerned saying that they're taking 4andro and think they have high estro. Grab a prescription AI or research chem if you can. My sides were just feeling like hammered ****. Malaise like the flu and exhausted just sitting on the couch. Arimidex cleared it right up. Arimistane did nothing.
I thought andros were more mild than The ph banned

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Some ppl can run everything under the sun with no sides and others get every side imaginable. Just because its more mild doesn't mean its mild for you or whoever. You won't know till you try it and that's y its important to have the right stuff on hand

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Andros are usually more mild than banned PHs, but like others have said, have a good AI on hand or even run it during the cycle. I would run it. Also, look into a good cycle support like Life Support 2.0, TUCDA, celery seed extract, NAC, etc. I would start these a week pre cycle and run them throughout the cycle.

Also, I would get a SERM for PCT. You could run a product like PCT x3 in addition to a SERM, but the SERM should be the foundation. I just looked up PCT x3 and I think it is a medicore product. There are some good additions in there, but for one, the Eurycoma Longifolia extract is not listed. Who knows the quality of it.

I would look into somthing like Sup3r PCT or even AlphaMax XT to run with the SERM. AlphaMax XT has Eurycoma Longifolia and the extract is listed. Also, you get a fully dosed AI to combat any estrogen or cortsiol; the ashwaghadha does that as well. Free testosterone will b increased by the F95, 3,4 dinavil and boron. L-Dopa will control prolactin.

Yes, I know I may be playing it too safe, but like someone else mentioned, some people can run anything and not see sides an recovery well. Others will not. Our make up is all different. I'd rather be safe than sorry.