Question for Olympus labs new products

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well today I saw 2 new Olympus labs products on a website I use often in the eu, they were;
Ykar1ne (yk11)
And
Srar1ne (sr9009)

Just wondering why they haven't been mentioned or advertised on here given as most ppl on here ( including myself) love Olympus labs stuff...
Can any ol reps help us on this?
Cheers ?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys not realise that this forum has a lot of eu members? I'm in contact with quite a few. To be honest I do think us guys in the eu do get a bit neglected. Why doesn't am have any eu sponsors? It's all usa based and there's so many great deals coming from your sponsors but the shipping cost just kills it for us here in Europe.
I think it's time for am to span there wings to acquire some eu sponsors!! Who agrees?!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys not realise that this forum has a lot of eu members? I'm in contact with quite a few. To be honest I do think us guys in the eu do get a bit neglected. Why doesn't am have any eu sponsors? It's all usa based and there's so many great deals coming from your sponsors but the shipping cost just kills it for us here in Europe.
I think it's time for am to span there wings to acquire some eu sponsors!! Who agrees?!
It would be the supp stores responsibility to contact AM to become a sponsor, perhaps if you are interested in a particular store, contact them about it.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are EU exclusives.
So are we gonna get a little Q&A on these products like we normally do on our beloved ol products? At the end of the day it doesn't really matter if there eu exclusives, I'm sure there will be many am and ol fans that will and do order from eu

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I heard yk11 was supposed to be pretty nice. I'll have to get around to trying it one of these days.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sr9009? Never herd of this I'm guessing its a sarm?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know what both are but I just find it weird ol have decided not to do a Q&A on them, it's almost as if there bringing them through the back Door.remember the hype when super11 was announced? But nothing for these 2 compounds?... I'm not bashing ol by the way, just wondering why they haven't said anything and just sneaked them in...

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Would Super 11 require an On Cycle Support and PCT?

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
I was under the impression sr9009 had really poor bio availability... And also this (and I could be wrong) an American board. There are EU boards online as well

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was under the impression sr9009 had really poor bio availability... And also this (and I could be wrong) an American board. There are EU boards online as well
Very poor bioavailability and very very short half life :(

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I know what both are but I just find it weird ol have decided not to do a Q&A on them, it's almost as if there bringing them through the back Door.remember the hype when super11 was announced? But nothing for these 2 compounds?... I'm not bashing ol by the way, just wondering why they haven't said anything and just sneaked them in...
This guy in the quote below is correct. Can't really talk about releasing SARMs products on this forum.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This guy in the quote below is correct. Can't really talk about releasing SARMs products on this forum.
Ah! Didn't realise that, maybe we should delete this thread then admin

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah! Didn't realise that, maybe we should delete this thread then admin
Olympus labs is a forum sponsor and no sources are being given out. Sarms are openly discussed here so not seeing any issues with this thread.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Olympus labs is a forum sponsor and no sources are being given out. Sarms are openly discussed here so not seeing any issues with this thread.
I was going off the basis that I've gotten multiple infractions from discussing SARMs, not even giving sources.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going off the basis that I've gotten multiple infractions from discussing SARMs, not even giving sources.
Oh wow, I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut then!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yates wait a sec, we all discuss sarms here on a regular basis, and your the king of knowledge and do the best write ups on sarms, have you ever had your wrist slapped?cos I haven't.....

Hastur

Awards
Well today I saw 2 new Olympus labs products on a website I use often in the eu, they were;
Ykar1ne (yk11)
And
Srar1ne (sr9009)

Just wondering why they haven't been mentioned or advertised on here given as most ppl on here ( including myself) love Olympus labs stuff...
Can any ol reps help us on this?
Cheers
They are not Olympus Labs products, they are Olympus UK products. These are UK releases ONLY.

We are not bringing anything through the back door. SUP3R-11 is available in both US and EU markets, and thus has more visibility.

Would Super 11 require an On Cycle Support and PCT?
On cycle support would likely be unnecessary if the dosage is kept at 250mg/day or less. However, PCT is recommended

Such issues can be overcome by intelligent research and development.

Yates wait a sec, we all discuss sarms here on a regular basis, and your the king of knowledge and do the best write ups on sarms, have you ever had your wrist slapped?cos I haven't.....
Write ups regarding SARMS were written by myself, just for the record.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are not Olympus Labs products, they are Olympus UK products. These are UK releases ONLY.

We are not bringing anything through the back door. SUP3R-11 is available in both US and EU markets, and thus has more visibility.

On cycle support would likely be unnecessary if the dosage is kept at 250mg/day or less. However, PCT is recommended

Try again, I wrote the sarms writeups before you were even a member of this community. You wrote the andro writeups and got your due credit. Wtf bro? Thought you were better than that...

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards

So your saying you fixed the problem with the poor bioavailability and SHORT half life ? Please elaborate