Tr3st or Sup3r epi with my 1 & 4 Andros?

tehild

Awards
Hey everyone im looking for some help with choosing tr3st or sup3r epi to run alongside of the sup3r 1 & 4 i have. Still have 2 × ar1macare pro, 1 × alphamax xt, nolva left to buy so i have my 8 week supply of the andros ready. May even add in some lj100 with the alphamax and nolva for pct. I know tr3st is strong but since im going all out and not underdosing anything with this cycle would tr3st be better then sup3r epi or is sup3r epi a better choice to go with the andros. Would 4 andro + tr3st be overkill on the test base? Looking to add some aggression to the cycle so which is better?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If youve never run trest before, go with epiandro.

tehild

Awards
Nope never run trest. Best to try trest with a later run when i have a cycle of andros under my belt?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hmm, not necessarily that, but Id usually recommend a pretty basic stack for a first dabble with trest. What youre proposing could get quite estro-excessive...I just think it best to try trest in a stack where you can more accurately assess your reaction to it.

I think dosing the epiandro in the 750-1000mg range should deliver the extra agression you might be wanting.

tehild

Awards
I was planning on 330 each day for the 1 & 4 would 500 a day of epi be enough or should i get 2 bottles and do it right with 750/1000 a day?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yeah could be, Id get enough for the higher dosing though. I can guarantee youll want to go that high and stay there once you try. Just about every log Ive read follows that pattern.