SARMs worth it?

Thebigc4

Awards
Hey guys, wondering your opinions about SARMs in a cost vs effectiveness ratio. I picked up some LGD on a good sale and was planning on running a 12 week cycle (with all the fixins, support, serm pct etc). Now I haven't picked it all up yet so I'm looking at dropping another $250 conservatively before I'm ready to start.

Are the effects of LGD going to be worth this investment. Or is it better to just take the $50 hit for the LGD and cycle something stronger when I'm ready to pin? (if that ever happens)

flextx

flextx

Awards
I've seen good and bad so far on SARMs, my issue is so many **** companies making them you don't really know what you're getting. I haven't and don't plan on using them.

If you already have them by all means go for it and try it out. I would spend my money on supps or AAS that are 100% legit and you know what you're getting.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
heres the thing -

I can contest to LGD- i used it and had great results, no issues on or off. just over 10 lbs of muscle with great strength. if you are looking for a quick 3 week like something else, not going to happen.

as with any supplement, if you train hard and keep your diet in check, yes imho it is worth it.

there are enough reviews showing positive vs neg but then it depends on you and what you want.

let us know what you decide

jaylongjohn

Awards
Why not stack it on something? Then you're not "wasting" your money on a pct and you get to utilize the product. Could do it as a kick starter when you pin as well

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Why not stack it on something? Then you're not "wasting" your money on a pct and you get to utilize the product. Could do it as a kick starter when you pin as well
hmm, i have not done this and i know others have used LG with other products, but if doing this, i will leave it at- watch your levels and be careful. LG is suppresive enough.

again, choice is up to OP but just be safe and have everything on hand

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is a $500 injectable +pct cycle going to compare to a $500 sarm+pct cycle?
Absolutely not.

( the injectable will be better, in case you were confused)

But as far as worth it? That's totally up to you.
I have a bunch of SARMS sooooo.....

BroGator

BroGator

Awards
LGD was totally worth it to me. My first 8 week cycle I picked up at around 12 lbs and upped my bench ~35-40 lbs

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
LGD is the only worthwhile SARM run it 8 weeks with 8 weeks dermacrine. That's what ive done 3 times now and on my first run like that gained 13 pounds and lost 1.2% bf