Torem vs. Nolva vs. Clomid

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which one is the king serm torem, nolva, or clomid?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think it will depend on the person but I always go with clomid or nolva. Probably in that order.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
1 more vote for clomid, but I'm not gyno prone and it gets me back to baseline faster, plus I don't get any of the sides some do from clomid. Again, it's totally person dependent, but nolva or clomid all day.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Clomid would get my vote for the most effective but also can make you emotional like a lil girl.

I like Torem the best for myself

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did 120/90/90/60 when I ran it a few years ago. It was pretty new then so maybe dosing schemes changed a little.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends on the cycle. 90/60/60/60 should suffice for most. 120/90/60/60 on harsher cycles.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Torem is mildest especially in sides. Nolva is best for binding in breast tissue so for gyno protection. Chlomi is best for the fastest recovery.

I always use nolva since I have gyno issues. For harsher cycles I will usw chlomi + nolva with the nolva run past the chlomi.

Placebo1985

Awards
Nolva kills my libido and gives me joint pain as well as depression.

Torem have me a huge increase in libido and zero sides. I didn't even feel like I was in pct when I used it..that's how good I felt.

Haven't tried Clomid.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Torem is mildest especially in sides. Nolva is best for binding in breast tissue so for gyno protection. Chlomi is best for the fastest recovery.

I always use nolva since I have gyno issues. For harsher cycles I will usw chlomi + nolva with the nolva run past the chlomi.
Well said. The effectiveness of these SERM is as follows: Clomifen > Tamoxifen > Toremifen
For longer AAS cycles I woul definitely use a 1st gen SERM (Clomid, Tamox), probably in combination. For shorter cycles or not such harsh compounds (like different SARM) you are good to go with a second generation SERM.

Watch out when combining 1st and 2nd gen SERM. Some combinations doesn't make sense. But in any cases I would avoid taking Raloxifen. Toremifen is the "best" second gen SERM.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
And you're basing this assertion on what exactly?
On all studies made regarding evaluating the potency of the both SERM generations in increasing the HPTA. Please, use a database like pubmed. There are plenty of information. I can't relink them all here.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clomid for me.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Clomid for me. It's much more effective than Nolvadex for me when it comes to recovery and getting my libido back.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On all studies made regarding evaluating the potency of the both SERM generations in increasing the HPTA. Please, use a database like pubmed. There are plenty of information. I can't relink them all here.
Read the article I posted first and then come back and maybe you can post at least 1 link from Pubmed validating your assertion?

Also, how hard is it to find Toremifen and what's the cost of it? If we have two perfectly good SERMs that do their purposes just fine, do we really need more?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read the article I posted first and then come back and maybe you can post at least 1 link from Pubmed validating your assertion?

Also, how hard is it to find Toremifen and what's the cost of it? If we have two perfectly good SERMs that do their purposes just fine, do we really need more?
From anecdotal experience, Torem makes me recover quicker. Balls get nice and plump in under a week. I prefer Nolva on aromatizing cycles, though.

Torem is only available as a RC - which is why it's not more widely used.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which is better for a lighter cycle?
All will help you recover. IMO, Torem is the quickest way to get full balls and has the fewest sides. Clomid will rocket your T levels. Nolva will help prevent gyno.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My vote goes to clomid, although I would love the chance to pct with legit torem if I had it

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I am running 11kt 250mg, 1 andro 220mg, and epiandro 500 for 6 weeks what do you recommend?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have my rc clomid...started 2 weeks of 1 andro 220 and 11kt 250. Planned on running them for 4 weeks. Just trying out a PH cycle for start. Picked up some epiandro and if I keep the current run I will have 2 weeks left of the epi. Should I double the dosage of the epi to keep the 4 week run even or keep the 2 week over lap?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When should I start my pct? I have clomid and running epicat and laxo.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Cl0mid 100/50/50/25 cuz iam a freak . Woody nailed it ! sanmarino great facts !