Tren and depression????

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
I'm sure this has been asked a million times. But why does tren cause me to get super depressed? I've ran so many different cycles. Test/Deca, Test/Tren, Test/SuperDmz, Test/Anadrol/Tren, and ect. The worst sides I ever get were usually added aggression (learned to control after I got a few cycles in) and maybe some acne. But evvvvvvery time I run a cycle of Tren, or add Tren to a cycle, I find myself getting very sad. Doesn't matter what Tren. Tren A, Tren E, Oral Tren, and transdermal Tren. They all hit me the same. I wake up angry/sad. When I'm alone it's the worst. I start thinking about crap that makes me even more sad. It puts the feeling in my stomach like when you lose someone you care about. Or say someone you really loved left you. I'm sitting there telling myself I have nothing to be sad about. But the feeling doesn't go away. Which makes my appetite pretty much gone for the day. Tren makes my body look amazing. And it helps me have a cheat meal or two extra threw the week. But it seems around the same time I notice my body looking better, is the same time the sides hit. I don't understand why none of the other compounds I've run doc this to me. I even upped my caber and anastrozole hoping that would do the trick. But the results are the same. I ended up having to ditch the cycle before it's over so I don't have to worry about my wife getting sick of my bs mood swings. Does anyone have this problem with just Tren? I swear everyone said when I did Anadrol I'd be a total *******. But my mood never changed on it. It's crazy to me that Tren is the one thing my body can't seem to handle.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe from prolactin? Das my guess

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Even though I have not ran tren it's deff a mood changer and you can ask anyone who uses it. Do you suffer from depression naturely? If so the tren may just amplify that . Some will swear it's psychoactive .

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
I suffered from depression growing up. But I grew out of it once I started getting my **** together. I know AAS in general can elevate anxiety and depression. I guess I just don't understand why Tren is the only one that seems to hit my triggers. I think I've tried just about every PH and most AAS and only Tren makes me sad

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Then use with extra caution or in fact don't use it at all . Everyone responds differently but I can see based on others real world accounts why tren would possibly make you sad

Johan71

Awards
Tren suppress your dopamine.
Take a look at :
Couldn't post a link but do some reading at wiki about prolaktine

I couldn't stand it at all, got roidrage and depressions of it.
Some people are not so sensitive to dopamine regulations but if you're like me and you might have depressions stay away from tren.
Cheers

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's odd. I got that effect from deca, but got the opposite from dienolone ace. Both are 19-nor's though.
Haven't tried tren yet.

Tren is extremely androgenic, so you'd think it would boost dopamine.

Johan71

Awards
It will happen when you get the prolaktine to high, then it start to downregulate your dopamine. And yes it's extremely androgenic but the aromatos will give you nasty sides if you're keen to it. It also effects your serotonin levels, I felt like on a bad trip the last week's.
But hey, thats me and I've scrambled my signals pretty bad when I was young with lots of psykadelic substances.
I don't speak English as my native language but if you do some search on mechanism of prolaktine and dopamine you can find some better answers.

The best way to keep the sides at a minimum is to find your steady state and inject at that level. Don't start to high let the body get used to it.
That worked a while for me and my friend does it every time and think it's good.

It might or not work for you.
And remember this is just my thoughts and opinions, I hope you'll find some answers that helps you because it's probably the best product out there.
Good luck

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Johan71

I've also read that shorter esters cause less sides, at least where it comes to nandrolone, so perhaps for tren as well.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i felt depressed as a mofo!

Johan71

Awards
It's probably mentioned before several times but a very good and simple way to see your levels of active substance in blood is to use roidcalc.powerbody.ru

There you can just put in all the substances your using and build your schedule of when and what and how much you should take.

I hope I don't break any rules now by trying to send a link without enough posts

Cheers

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taken from Meso:

Trenbolone and Cortisol

While the mass gain results from trenbolone can instead be achieved with high milligram amounts of other injectable anabolic steroids, trenbolone differs from them in being stronger as a glucocorticoid (cortisol) antagonist and in decreasing blood corticosteroid levels. For this reason, it reduces subcutaneous water retention. And further, this anti-cortisol effect can make a significant difference in fat loss. It may also be a partial explanation for any increased tendency to aggression that is sometimes seen with trenbolone.

From another site regarding low cortisol:

Low Cortisol Symptoms

When the adrenal glands become inactive or fail to produce sufficient amounts of cortisol, the condition is called primary hypoadrenalism. Another name for this condition is Addison’s disease, an autoimmune disease where antibodies are sent to attack the adrenal cortex. Because it is a chronic disorder, these hostile antibodies are detectable in the blood long before they begin to do significant, notable damage to the person’s adrenal cortex.

The symptoms of low cortisol, or hypoadrenalism, include:

Mental and psychological ailments such as depression
Faintness and dizziness
Weakness and fatigue
Heart palpitations
Emotional hypersensitivity
Inability to cope with stress
Social anxiety
Muscle weakness
Headache, scalp ache, or general body ache
Severe or dull lower back pain
Extremely sensitive skin
Nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting
Abdominal pain and hunger pain despite an empty stomach
Extreme craving for salty foods
Anxiety and jitters
Clumsiness and confusion
Motion sickness
Insomnia and dark circles under the eyes
Low bladder capacity and symptoms of IBS
Irregular or non-existent menstrual period

Depression is symptom #1

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I supplement with 25mg of hydrocortisone daily, regularly, for bad adrenals. I wonder if this would negate some of the aggression on tren.

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
Well I can go ahead and admit that I wasn't aware of the sides of high cortisol. I've always taken peptides/supplements to counter act high prolactin, high or to low estrogen. But I never knew high cortisol could be an issue. I guess you don't always know as much as you think you do. But thanks for the help everyone. I'll look into the cortisol thing. But for right now in just going to cut my cycle short and take a break. Like I said before, don't want the misses having more ammo to use against me the next time we fight. Lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I can go ahead and admit that I wasn't aware of the sides of high cortisol. I've always taken peptides/supplements to counter act high prolactin, high or to low estrogen. But I never knew high cortisol could be an issue. I guess you don't always know as much as you think you do. But thanks for the help everyone. I'll look into the cortisol thing. But for right now in just going to cut my cycle short and take a break. Like I said before, don't want the misses having more ammo to use against me the next time we fight. Lol
Low cortisol bro. Tren lowers it. Perhaps in your case, crushed it.

I'm on 450/week Tren right now and just added some 11-KT which also lowers cortisol. So I'm running a lower than label dose of the 11 and cautious of any potential low symptoms.

Placebo1985

Awards
I've never tried tren and don't want to either. It's not worth the risks of mental health going south. Apparently it also messes with serotonin and low serotonin is a major cause of aggression, depression, and anxiety.

So apparently tren messes with dopamine, serotonin, cortisol. Not worth it to me for a couple extra pounds and a little more fat loss imo when you can run a cycle you feel good on. Then again, there's some people that feel good on it but they seem to be in the minority.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fwiw, I ran a high dosed dienolone ace cycle last year (100mg/day) and it was the most potent/successful cut cycle for me without very bad sides. They say it's about 70% effective as tren. Some similar sides (night sweats and aggression) but it amped me up and I felt great. Just another option Prolactin sides are real at that dose tho but prami eliminated that. Also ran low test dose so estrogen was never a concern.

Johan71

Awards
Will definitely take a look at that and see if it's possible to achieve up here in North.
Don't know anyone who has used it but if you can come close to tren in effect with lower sides I'm definitely interested.
At what dose did you run it and for how long?
Cheers

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, missed the part of 100/day
That's an extreme dose tho. I ran 50mg/day with an oral. When the oral ran out I bumped it to 75mg/day. I bumped it up to 100 for the last month...but I knew what to expect. I wouldn't run it at 100mg/day your first time. Lots of people have gotten gyno on it, so I'd recommend getting some experience on it first and/or use ancillaries from the very start.

I also only recommend running a TRT level of test on it. I'd never run test high on it.

Johan71

Awards
Ok, thanks. I'm looking in to it more if I can find it. Most of my regular contacts never ever heard about it.
I was offered inject d-bol that I might give a shot just out of curiosity.
Just started a short round with prop and npp to try to fix my joints and inflammations so will see how it resolves in a couple of weeks.
Trashed my m. Anconeus in the left elbow
and some minor pain in the AC joint right shoulder.
I've already done surgery in both of my shoulders a couple of years back, reattached supra spinatus in both.
The best formula to grow is to stay away from the injuries.
Doesn't matter how good gears you have if you can't go to the gym.

Haha sorry bout the wining, lost track.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks. I'm looking in to it more if I can find it. Most of my regular contacts never ever heard about it.
Just started a short round with prop and npp to try to fix my joints and inflammations so will see how it resolves in a couple of weeks.
I've already done surgery in both of my shoulders a couple of years back, reattached supra spinatus in both.

Yup it's been impossible to get the past few months. I'm told it'll be back.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Isn't Injectable dbol is EQ?, it's not going to do anything on a short run

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Isn't Injectable dbol is EQ?, it's not going to do anything on a short run
Not necessarily but the term could be used although it leaves a real bad taste.

Methandienone (Dianabol or Dbol) ist Boldenone with a 17-alpha-Methyl-group wich does make it orally bioavaiable. However it can still be injected in that form.
Equipoise or EQ is the undecylenate-ester of boldenone and only worthwhile administration route is injection.

Technically injectable Dbol is just Dbol in sterile solution or suspension, but U labs most of the time are not really exact regarding nomenclature.

Also other esters of Boldenone such as acetate could be meant wich is fast acting, just pretty rare.

Johan71

Awards
Not necessarily but the term could be used although it leaves a real bad taste.

Methandienone (Dianabol or Dbol) ist Boldenone with a 17-alpha-Methyl-group wich does make it orally bioavaiable. However it can still be injected in that form.
Equipoise or EQ is the undecylenate-ester of boldenone and only worthwhile administration route is injection.

Technically injectable Dbol is just Dbol in sterile solution or suspension, but U labs most of the time are not really exact regarding nomenclature.

Also other esters of Boldenone such as acetate could be meant wich is fast acting, just pretty rare.
I was offerd the acetate version but I never took the chance.
I've already got a bad temper so I stay away from tren A and orals that affect My temper.
T prop and npp is the only shortacting forms that I use, and if I go to Low on the carbs or don't drink enough water then I'm not the Most charming guy in traffic or when I miss a lift in the gym.
Cheers Johan

Bigdaddyirish

Awards
So, I just started tren for the first time. I'm starting my 4th week and it's horrible!! I've always stayed away from tren because I'm a fairly angry guy and always heard that tren will make it way worse. Well when I got my gear mailed this time instead of npp and prop they sent me tren and prop so I decided to try it....
Anger hasn't been a problem but holy **** the depression!! Like the poster said, by far the worst when alone! Feel awkward and hopeless at home alone... the way you feel after experiencing serious trauma or grief. I am only doing 1/2ml fynastyn and 1ml prop per pin so fairly low dose. I definitely do not have a lot of experience with gear, pretty much only done prop, turnabol, npp, sus(and now fynastyn) but everything else has always made me feel like million bucks until tren... oh, only ever used syn pharma as well

One other issue with the tren is its the first substance that's I've had over estrogen from... could barely touch my nipples they were so sensitive and painful.

Definitely not doing fynastyn again