Super DMZ 2.0 and test levels

BCbud420

Awards
Hello, I was wondering if I did a cycle of Super DMZ RX 2.0 with proper cycle support and PCT would my test levels be permanently low after I'm done? Would I see teste shrinkage as well? I am 20 yr old. thanks

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello, I was wondering if I did a cycle of Super DMZ RX 2.0 with proper cycle support and PCT would my test levels be permanently low after I'm done? Would I see teste shrinkage as well? I am 20 yr old. thanks
don't mess with potent anabolics at ur Age.

Bx87

Awards
I remember I used Superdrol DMZ pill long time ago (taken orally) and I noticed my muscle definition increased. As far as the strength was concerned, I was never able to pass the Bench press of 180 lbs plateau but within couple of month, got to 225 lbs at 1 rep Max. I don't know if it was the superdrol or consistent workout plan. I'm thinking it was both. My size looks same as before (with slight upgrade to muscle lines) but still kept my strength gains.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will it permanently lower my test?
Noone knows what it will do to you permanently .
as far as why , cos ur body at this age produce enough hormones to make good gains just eat good workout hard, and use natural anabolics.
now when u start getting older like 26 or so u can mess with anabolics.

blahdeeblah

Awards
It definitely could. If you're considering using designers or prohormones, you should do a lot more research. Especially a stack that strong.

Your natural T levels are probably really high right now. That stack WILL shut you down, no matter what you do. After you come off and go through PCT, your body may never recover to the levels you were at.

BCbud420

Awards
Okay thanks for the information, ill stick to Ostarine or something

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay thanks for the information, ill stick to Ostarine or something
ostarine will suppress u and u will get weak a$$ gainz.
just stay away from sarms or other anabolics.
look into ARA

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The point I think trying to be made is you are pretty young with what should be healthy hormone levels. Don't mess with AAS / PH / SARM etc until you have exhausted growth utilizing diet, training and natural assistance (i.e. creatine, hmb, etc) When you are absolutely certain you have plateaued begin a well researched cycle. If you go dark side my personal opinion is that the best first cycle is always long esther test with a 4 week dbol kicker.

Between then and now you have a lot of research to do. Learn what your diet should be while on, what ancillaries you should have on hand BEFORE you start etc. Good luck to you.