Need help breaking down a proprietary blend PH..

SwoleSubject

Awards
Hey guys, can anyone help me make out all the compounds in this PH? I think I know a few of them, but the label is rather jumbled and confusing. Dont need dosages obviously, just would like to know what all is in this. Thanks for any input.
image.jpeg

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Breakdown = Just don't buy it. There are plenty of non-prop blended PH's, and no one has shown that anything is better than 1 anabolic like 1-DHEA, and 1 (if needed) Base like 4-DHEA or EpiA, as far as DSHEA compliant OTC "supplements" go.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Some of the blends I have seen lately are the most irresponsible business practice I can imagine. They throw half a dozen methyls into a blend and then sell them OTC. Wonder why the supp industry keeps drawing attention?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Some of the blends I have seen lately are the most irresponsible business practice I can imagine. They throw half a dozen methyls into a blend and then sell them OTC. Wonder why the supp industry keeps drawing attention?
Methyls can't be sold OTC anymore, are you sure you're not thinking of DHEA blends?

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The first one on the list is 1DHEA I'm pretty sure. The one with the delta 1,4 is some new PH that converts to EQ I believe, but I forgot where I saw the ingredients on it, and since it's all nomenclature anyway, it could be something else. No idea what the 3-Hydroxy is, did you try Googling it? The last ingredient is that bunk AI that doesn't work.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/281091-there-any-studies.html

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Methyls can't be sold OTC anymore, are you sure you're not thinking of DHEA blends?
Mind is just in a time warp :) I remember when companies were selling blends of 3 and 4 methyls all in one cap. Crazy stuff

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Mind is just in a time warp :) I remember when companies were selling blends of 3 and 4 methyls all in one cap. Crazy stuff
Yep, used a couple of those back in the day. More than a few lol. Minimal support and OTC PCT too.