Need feedback bro's

1. Need feedback bro's

Hey, I just got off a 3 week cycle of One+ 2 1/2 weeks ago. I used 9 squirts twice a day(122mg of 1-test, 468mg of 4ad a day) . The last PH cycle I did before the One+ was dec. of 2001. So I responded fairly well to the One+. I'm about to start another 3 week cycle of 1,4 ad and 4 ad (passing on the 1-T due to noticable hairloss). My question is, I have never tried 1,4 ad and want to know what you think of using 900mg a day of it. Is it too much? I'll be using 560 mg of 4ad this time. Hope to put on at least 5 lbs. this time (gained 8 on the One+). Wish me luck.

2. 900 is a good dosage for bulking. You will notice you will be hungry all the time.. hehehe. talk to ya

3. Good because I could probably use a little more food everyday. Has anybody heard of 1,4 ad causing noticable hair loss?
    •   

4. nahhh..1,4's target hormone (boldenone) is not really androgenic, so I dont really see how it would cause hairloss, but then again anything is possible...I am just leaning towards the "non-hairloss" side
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

5. well the max ive heard is 700mg of 1-ad and 500mg 4-ad, but im sure 900mg couldnt hurt haha. yeah i dont think 1-ad could cause hair loss due to its not aromaticity, but 4-ad may. but i wouldnt worry about it unless u have a backround of hairloss in ur family.

6. Originally posted by dr.mattdogg
    well the max ive heard is 700mg of 1-ad and 500mg 4-ad, but im sure 900mg couldnt hurt haha. yeah i dont think 1-ad could cause hair loss due to its not aromaticity, but 4-ad may. but i wouldnt worry about it unless u have a backround of hairloss in ur family.
    1,4 andro is its own hormone.. It has nothing to do with 1-ad or 4-ad... It converts to boldenone in the body.. Hope that helps.. talk to ya

7. Originally posted by Lifeguard
    nahhh..1,4's target hormone (boldenone) is not really androgenic, so I dont really see how it would cause hairloss, but then again anything is possible...I am just leaning towards the "non-hairloss" side
    For some reason dio experienced androgenic effects when on his 8 week cycle of 1,4.

8. haha my bad, yeah i thought we were talkin about 1 and 4ad here.

9. Originally posted by Supa Freek 420

For some reason dio experienced androgenic effects when on his 8 week cycle of 1,4.
    Well...every steroid derrived from testosterone is androgenic to a certain extent, some more than others...

I guess that Dio was just more susceptable (sp?) to hair-loss than other people *shrug*
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

10. I've done 600mg of 1,4 before and the only reason I didn't go to 900mg was $$, but I definitely would. Be prepared to be hungry.

Similar Forum Threads

1. next cycle need feedback
    By nando in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-26-2005, 06:27 PM
  2. M4OHN and sleep....need feedback
    By SCORPIO in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-13-2004, 07:45 AM
  3. need feedback
    By Chad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1