Andro 1 & 4 and epi-andro suggestions or tips

tehild

Awards
Hey guys im going to do my first ph cycle in the next few months and im wondering if any people here with experience with them can give any tips or suggestions on what i have planned. I have done natty test booster cycles before and they were crap (only got libido boost from them) and a waste of money. Next i did and ostar1ne run at 20mg per week for 4 weeks and 25mg per week for the last 4 weeks (25mg really good for me i felt). Osta run was good cut a bit of fat around stomach , hips and chest. Now onto my ph run. Ill be buying everything i need a bit at a time and will NOT start it untill i have it all on hand. Im going to go all out and do it right. Stats are: Age: 29. Height: 5 ft 10 inch. Bodyweight: 88 kg. Here is what im planning.

ON CYCLE:

1 andro: 220/220/330/330/330/330/330/330

4 andro: 220/220/330/330/330/330/330/330

Epi-andro: 500/500/750/750/750/750/750/750

Ar1macare pro: per instructions on bottle.

Basics: multi, fish oil, vit c, taurine, creatine.

PCT:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Ostar1ne: 5/5/5/0 (leftover from osta run)
DAA: 3g/3g/3g/3g
PCT Supplement: per instrutions

All in one pct supplement have not decided on this(not sup3r pct as that gave me the month long ****s and bad gas on my ostarine pct) need a suggestion here but something that has test boosting + e controll would be ideal.

Planning on bulking but a clean bulk. Any sugestions would be awesome. Also the brand im using for all 3 andros is olympus labs/uk as they are best for price and thier quality is top notch and thier new SSEEDS for the andros look promising.

Last edited:
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Take the Ostarine out of your PCT, it will only delay recovery. If you were looking to add another PCT supp you could try AlphaMax XT, Epi-Test by BSL, or Sup3r PCT by OL. Other than that it looks good! Good luck man

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just saw you don't like Sup3r PCT, disregard that suggestion lol

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Cycle looks good man. Just remember to split the andro doses am/pm if you can.

I wouldnt run ostar PCT either, myself.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
I'm considering running a similar cycle.

Not to hijack your post, but would this make a better bulking or cutting cycle?

tehild

Awards
Ok ill drop the ostarine, any need a top up if it lol 45 pills left @ 5mg each pill.

Alpha xt was on the top of my list for pct and its reassuring that others recommend it so ill go with that.

Dosing of the andros will be 1 am 1 pm for first two weeks then to ease into it then 2 am 1 pm for the last 6 weeks.

Also about the on cycle support would ar1macare care be best or would a cheaper one be ok as ill have to buy 2 bottles to last the whole run. So far i have brought 1 bottle of each sup3r 1 & 4 elite. Still got to get 1 sup3r epi elite 1 each of the standard sized bottles of each of the andros, the nolva (thats getting brought after i have the andros paid for) , 2 bottles of on cycle support, and the alpha xt.

So wont be starting my cycle for another 2 months at least as ill be buying all in bits. Ill most definitly run a log starting from day 1 cant wait to get into it and make some serious gains. Will also post weekly pictures.

Last edited:

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I'm considering running a similar cycle.

Not to hijack your post, but would this make a better bulking or cutting cycle?
Theoretically would work for either, Id prefer recomp/slight surplus myself if stacking all 3. Youll get more out of your investment.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Ok ill drop the ostarine, any need a top up if it lol 45 pills left @ 5mg each pill.

Alpha xt was on the top of my list for pct and its reassuring that others recommend it so ill go with that.

Dosing of the andros will be 1 am 1 pm for first two weeks then to ease into it then 2 am 1 pm for the last 6 weeks.

Also about the on cycle support would ar1macare care be best or would a cheaper one be ok as ill have to buy 2 bottles to last the whole run. So far i have brought 1 bottle of each sup3r 1 & 4 elite. Still got to get 1 sup3r epi elite 1 each of the standard sized bottles of each of the andros, the nolva (thats getting brought after i have the andros paid for) , 2 bottles of on cycle support, and the alpha xt.

So wont be starting my cycle for another 2 months at least as ill be buying all in bits. Ill most definitly run a log starting from day 1 cant wait to get into it and make some serious gains. Will also post weekly pictures.
Ar1macare pro is a good addition, but by no means necessary. I wouldnt equate the two, but youd be doing yourself some decent favours following some rudimentary diet guidelines ie consuming sufficient healthy fats, garlic, etc.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd probably drop the DAA and just pick up alphamax xt or viron. Or you could do viron and an otc pct supp.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Anytime you increase your test or put exogenous hormones in your body your going to have additional competition for receptors. Even if the compound doesn't aromatise, the competition for receptors and higher test is going to cause conversion to estrogen. IMO you almost always need to run something with an A.I. unless the compound itself has anti-estrogen properties like Epistane? Just my two cents.

tehild

Awards
Would arimistane be ok to run alongside the cycle or would i need something stronger?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Would arimistane be ok to run alongside the cycle or would i need something stronger?
Have exemestane available, but you do not want to dose an ai like exem unless necessary.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is a nolva required for andro 1 or 4 cycle? Can I get away with an over the counter pct or ai?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Is a nolva required for andro 1 or 4 cycle? Can I get away with an over the counter pct or ai?
Not required, but strongly advised. And any SERM should suffice btw, doesnt have to be nolva.

tehild

Awards
Been reading up alot and i have my cycle sussed. Sup3r 1 & 4 will be here in a few days i hope. I have about 3 years lifting under my belt and will start a log with pictures and stats as soon as the kit is all together just trying to save up for it all (gunna be costly). Still need sup3r epi elite ×1 sup3r 1 & 4 x1 sup3r epi x1 ar1macare pro x2 sup3r pct or alpha xt x1 (might give sup3r pct another shot my last bottle might have been defective). So a long while before i start some basic stats at the moment are, waist 35 inch , upper arms 16 inch, thighs 26inch, calves 15 inch, chest 40 inch.

Last edited:
DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone taken more than 330mg of 1-ANDRO? Why not 440?

tehild

Awards
Sup3r 1 & 4 elite just arrived today only 8 days after shipping thankyou nutriverse good shipping and good deals. From the usa to new zealand in 8 days for only $9.99 usd is to good. Cant wait to get the rest of my product from them.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Sup3r 1 & 4 elite just arrived today only 8 days after shipping thankyou nutriverse good shipping and good deals. From the usa to new zealand in 8 days for only $9.99 usd is to good. Cant wait to get the rest of my product from them.
Globegistics? Im NZ too.

tehild

Awards
Yea brother thats the one. No idea you were a fellow kiwi thats mint as. Ive seen you alot in the forums i read you have good advice. Im from quakecity haha you will know where that is.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yea brother thats the one. No idea you were a fellow kiwi thats mint as. Ive seen you alot in the forums i read you have good advice. Im from quakecity haha you will know where that is.
Chch? Or Welly :D

tehild

Awards
Yea i keep orders small so they dont get sus. Ostar1ne came thru easy as well. The sup3r 1 & 4 wasnt even held just came straight thru. The shipping nutriverse uses is very good alot of other people swear by it too.