First Cycle need a review?

Triton Power

Triton Power

Awards
I'm looking to currently put on some lean mass. Im 6'1 about 205 at like 12% bf I want to run a 12-14 week cycle of test E and anavar to get an extra strength boost. This would be my very first cycle and just need some advice. On whether to run 400 mg or 500 mg of test at 12 or 14 wks and what on cycle/pct people recommend for this cycle. I'm not even close to running my cycle I just want to get all the info I need and know what I'm doing before I run it. Any tips, tricks, and advice is welcome.

livestrong82

Awards
400 test weekly should be great for first go.. and make sure you line up your pct and a AI

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
400 or 500 isn't going to make that huge of a difference. If it was me, I would go with 500 though.

That's a fine cycle though and you should see good results.

Triton Power

Triton Power

Awards
Ok now in terms of pct. For Pct im thinking nolva 40/40/20/20, reduce xt, and Sup3r pct. Should I have anything else in there or any on cycle support?

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Depends on if you're concerned about estrogenic or androgenic side effects. Do you still have your hair on your scalp?

Since you're an AAS virgin you'll have no idea if you are sensitive to DHT or estrogen, so if you have the extra scratch you could buy an AI and finasteride to have on cycle just as an emergency. I'd also recommend washing your hair with Nizoral 1% throughout your cycle to keep the DHT at bay if you still have head hair.

I would also recommend running blood tests before and after. A full blood test for liver, kidney values, testosterone, estrogen, etc. and then run one after for the same. Anavar is a mild compound, but it is methylated. A blood test after will tell you if your PCT is working or if you need to run hCG too.

Triton Power

Triton Power

Awards
ok thank you so much for all the info. I do currently have hair and wish to keep it. Wat would be a good AI?