Cutting Cycle help!!

morata9

morata9

Awards
Hi
I'm going to do a new cycle for extreme cutting, muscle hardness and
vascularization. I've done 2 cycle: 4week havoc cycle in October 2015 and a 6week Epistane/Tr3st cycle in February 2016. At the end of epi/tr3st cycle I gained 7kg but my blood pressure was very high (171 the highest rate) and after pct I lost water retention and my weight down from 97 to 92,5. My weight was 90 before the cycle.
Now I want to do a cycle with Epistane because I feel good with this compound and I would like to stack it with a no metylated compound with no estro or prolactin sides.
What's the best compound I can stack with Epi for an extreme cutting ? Furuza 50 is a good choice ?

morata9

morata9

Awards
At the end of epi tr3st cycle my blood pressure was very high, I felt terrible and I would never again feel so bad..

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would try out the new 11-KT from Olympus UK. Throw in a test base with the Epistane, and it should be an awesome cutting stack.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I would try out the new 11-KT from Olympus UK. Throw in a test base with the Epistane, and it should be an awesome cutting stack.
Second this, Super 11 125mg daily, epistane at a comfortable dose for you then maybe some 4 andro or dermacrine

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I'd go for epi/tren/epiandro but tren could be not right for you. Epistane/epiandro if joint issues doesn't occurr or 1 andro/epiandro could be fine for cutting

morata9

morata9

Awards
Maybe I'll do that
OL Epistane
30/45/45/45/45/45

OL Super Epi Elite (Epiandro)
500/750/750/750/750/750

Cel Cycle assist
Taurine
Glucosammine

Pct
Clomid
50/50/25/25
OL Super Pct
Formestane post serm

It's good for cutting ? Epiandro is good to support libido and combat lethargy ?

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is very good for libido and letargy. Why not add or bridging Sup3r-11 into Pct? As soon sa available in EU lol

morata9

morata9

Awards
Turinabol or Winstrol only cycle is a better choice ? I've the possibility to take them in my gym..