-Tbol 60mg ED

AI at .25mg EOD up dose if needed

Nolva and clomid pct
Let me know what you guys think.
Thanks

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
That's quite a heavy second cycle especially for a young age. What was your first cycle? Do you have pre and post cycle bloods?

soflo561

Awards
I'm planning this one for next year my first cycle was test e only, 600 mg a week for 12 weeks. Finishing up the cycle now will get post bloods done.. my stats are 6'3 255

soflo561

Awards
I'm thinking January to give my self time to adjust back to normal

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Do you have baseline? Baseline is necessity to gauge overall recovery and your body's ability to bounce back. Also, that's a hearty weight, do you know where your body fat is so we can better gauge AI dosage as more fat equals more aromatase enzyme.

soflo561

Awards
I would say in the high teens only some belly fat I was up to 290 but cut down to 245 before I started the cycle was not able to get pre bloods done because if insurance issues... I know not that smartest decision but it is what it is at this point.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Okay here's an important blood test rule to ensure most accurate bloods, get blood right at the end of PCT and 4 weeks AFTER PCT, your numbers right after PCT will always be high as it's the SERM's job, so allowing an extra month while you allow the SERM to clear your system is necessary to MOST accurately gauge how well you recovered.

soflo561

Awards
Thanks brother for being so helpful some people in these fourms just like to be asses cause I'm still learning..

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I like the idea of front loading and back loading the T-bol however i recommend trying to cut to about 15% BF as this heavily mitigates both on cycle and post cycle issues, also for your upcoming pct i recommend an AI the LAST 2 weeks of pct and then tapering it down for another 2-3 weeks to prevent any possible rebound.

soflo561

Awards
I like the idea of front loading and back loading the T-bol however i recommend trying to cut to about 15% BF as this heavily mitigates both on cycle and post cycle issues, also for your upcoming pct i recommend an AI the LAST 2 weeks of pct and then tapering it down for another 2-3 weeks to prevent any possible rebound.
So go back in to cut mode after this cycle till the tbol test cycle your saying.. now for keeping the gains post cycle what's the best keep training like I'm on? My cutting is pretty much cutting most carbs out of my diet.. my diet is fairly clean as it is when I cut carbs and add more cardio I shred pretty quickly

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So go back in to cut mode after this cycle till the tbol test cycle your saying.. now for keeping the gains post cycle what's the best keep training like I'm on? My cutting is pretty much cutting most carbs out of my diet.. my diet is fairly clean as it is when I cut carbs and add more cardio I shred pretty quickly
Yes start cutting AFTER pct A COMMON flaw in PCT is many people start cutting any excess fat gained, when actually you want to keep calories relatively close to that of your cycle calories. There are plenty of reasons for this.
1) Retaining gains.
2) In order for your body to naturally upregulate it's testosterone you need to give it the essential nutrients keeping your calories high allows your body room to upregulate it's metabolism allowing Higher levels of T3 and T4, as your testosterone rises your body's metabolism needs to be able to support a higher testosterone otherwise it won't see a reason to upregulate testosterone (our bodies are made this way to naturally balance itself) as T3 and T4 levels rise you allow your metabolism and testosterone to rise as your body has everything it needs to synthesize and make the new testosterone that your HPTA is being signaled to make by the SERMs

I always recommend a Natty anabolic during PCT in order to retain gains. Here would be my lay out for a PCT of a cycle like that

Clomid- 50/50/25/25 maybe one more work tapered to 12.5 if you feel necessary but I dont like it's side so i round out the PCT with 4 weeks of my favorite natural SERM rebirth.
BLR Rebirth- 0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2 (Dosed 1 cap AM 1 cap PM it's the strongest NATURAL SERM ive tried and i've actually recovered from mild cycles with this alone.)
Alphamax XT- 0/0/0/0/4/4/4/4 (4 caps daily is the recommended dose. 2 AM 2 PM) Amazing for libido due to it's 3,4 Divanyl increasing Free T
Letrone (my favorite AI for PCT as it's shown to increase T3,T4, Ghrelin, and IGF-1) 0/0/1/1/1/1
Reduce XT is optional but i use it for every PCT, 1 cap post workout and 1 pre bed is my favorite cortisol control supplement.

This is probably one of the most well rounded PCT's i can think of and have used this exact protocol 3 times i believe.

soflo561

Awards
Yes start cutting AFTER pct A COMMON flaw in PCT is many people start cutting any excess fat gained, when actually you want to keep calories relatively close to that of your cycle calories. There are plenty of reasons for this.
1) Retaining gains.
2) In order for your body to naturally upregulate it's testosterone you need to give it the essential nutrients keeping your calories high allows your body room to upregulate it's metabolism allowing Higher levels of T3 and T4, as your testosterone rises your body's metabolism needs to be able to support a higher testosterone otherwise it won't see a reason to upregulate testosterone (our bodies are made this way to naturally balance itself) as T3 and T4 levels rise you allow your metabolism and testosterone to rise as your body has everything it needs to synthesize and make the new testosterone that your HPTA is being signaled to make by the SERMs

I always recommend a Natty anabolic during PCT in order to retain gains. Here would be my lay out for a PCT of a cycle like that

Clomid- 50/50/25/25 maybe one more work tapered to 12.5 if you feel necessary but I dont like it's side so i round out the PCT with 4 weeks of my favorite natural SERM rebirth.
BLR Rebirth- 0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2 (Dosed 1 cap AM 1 cap PM it's the strongest NATURAL SERM ive tried and i've actually recovered from mild cycles with this alone.)
Alphamax XT- 0/0/0/0/4/4/4/4 (4 caps daily is the recommended dose. 2 AM 2 PM) Amazing for libido due to it's 3,4 Divanyl increasing Free T
Letrone (my favorite AI for PCT as it's shown to increase T3,T4, Ghrelin, and IGF-1) 0/0/1/1/1/1
Reduce XT is optional but i use it for every PCT, 1 cap post workout and 1 pre bed is my favorite cortisol control supplement.

This is probably one of the most well rounded PCT's i can think of and have used this exact protocol 3 times i believe.
Thank I can tell you know what your talking about one more thing what do you mean 0/0/0/0/4/4/4/4
And 0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Thank I can tell you know what your talking about one more thing what do you mean 0/0/0/0/4/4/4/4
And 0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2
He's referring to week and # of caps to take a day.
So week 1-0/week 2-0 that's where you get 0/0/0/0 week 5 do 4 caps.
Got it?