PCT question

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Following my cycle of Super Dmz 2.0, how should I dose my nolva for the fastest recovery? 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/10/10. Also would adding rebirth to the equation help at all? Would it benefit if I ran it the 4 weeks after the nolva?

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
if your running pharma nolva adding rebirth would be redundant.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok thanks that's all I was lookin for

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Rebirth would never really be redundant, actually if you did 4 weeks of rebirth after your nolva PCT you could make it easier for your body to make the elevated test "stick" no real down side.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you already have rebirth on hand? Would you be open to using any other natty anabolic during PCT with your SERM?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do not I was just wondering if it would speed up recovery. My girl isn't too fond of the PCT period, neither am I lol, when I've got just about no interest. I currently have Nolva, Epi-Test, and DAA for my PCT. Yes I would be open to adding anything that would bring my libido back up asap.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do not I was just wondering if it would speed up recovery. My girl isn't too fond of the PCT period, neither am I lol, when I've got just about no interest. I currently have Nolva, Epi-Test, and DAA for my PCT. Yes I would be open to adding anything that would bring my libido back up asap.
Another option for PCT is AlphaMax XT if you're open to other products to use alongside your SERM. AlphaMax is a full dosed all in one natural anabolic that is great for any goal and during PCT. Free testosterone is increased through multiple pathways. DHAA is an AI and is full dosed. Forksolin not only helps elevate testosterone, but is known to its positive effect on cAMP levels which in turn promotes lean mass gains and can cause a decrease in fat.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Appreciate the advice! I will definitely look into adding it

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Another option for PCT is AlphaMax XT if you're open to other products to use alongside your SERM. AlphaMax is a full dosed all in one natural anabolic that is great for any goal and during PCT. Free testosterone is increased through multiple pathways. DHAA is an AI and is full dosed. Forksolin not only helps elevate testosterone, but is known to its positive effect on cAMP levels which in turn promotes lean mass gains and can cause a decrease in fat.

Second this, it's one of my favorite natty t boosters by far

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just picked up a bottle of AlphaMax XT! Hoping that will do the trick, thanks guys

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6