Pct help

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I ran Epi Tren for 4 weeks and I just started my 3rd week of pct. I'm taking nolva 20/20/10/10 with pct assist and erase pro. My issue is I have no sex drive at all. Am I being impatient or do I need to add something to my pct?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nolva always made me feel terrible, I hate using it tbh. some questions for you...

1. What Nolva are you using? Pharm grade or research chemical?
2. 3 weeks is a long time to not have a libido, do you have any libido enhancers on hand like maca, trib, etc?

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
Nolva always made me feel terrible, I hate using it tbh. some questions for you...

1. What Nolva are you using? Pharm grade or research chemical?
2. 3 weeks is a long time to not have a libido, do you have any libido enhancers on hand like maca, trib, etc?
Research chemical

And no

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you're 3 weeks in, and your Nolva doesn't appear to be working, it sounds to me like you got some bunk research grade "nolva".

I highly suggest grabbing Pharm grade for all PCT components.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You need to go get a blood test and see where your testosterone, estrogen and LH levels are at. Then you can go from there and see what you can do to correct it. It may even just be a mental thing.

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
if you're 3 weeks in, and your Nolva doesn't appear to be working, it sounds to me like you got some bunk research grade "nolva".

I highly suggest grabbing Pharm grade for all PCT components.
So if I got pharm grade nolva should I run that for 4 more weeks?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if I got pharm grade nolva should I run that for 4 more weeks?
the suggestion above from pogue is really the only true way to know exactly what is going on. If for some reason you wont/cant get a blood test however, yes, I would simply run my PCT "over" with legit nolva

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren always kills my libido, nolva too. Give it a few weeks after pct to level out. LJ100 would be a great option for after pct.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the suggestion above from pogue is really the only true way to know exactly what is going on. If for some reason you wont/cant get a blood test however, yes, I would simply run my PCT "over" with legit nolva
Nolva is super cheap to source, severely doubt his serm is bunk.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nolva is super cheap to source, severely doubt his serm is bunk.
I've heard that said about a LOT of products. Even if the active is legit, .....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you think I should wait it out? Not add anything?
Nolva lowers IGF levels and is liver toxic. Not smart to run it any longer than necessary. I would add in some lj100 or some sustain alpha and see how you feel. Of course, blood tests are the only real way to truly know what's going on.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolva lowers IGF levels and is liver toxic. Not smart to run it any longer than necessary. I would add in some lj100 or some sustain alpha and see how you feel. Of course, blood tests are the only real way to truly know what's going on.
Keep in mind that breast cancer survivors are often put on Nolva for years, so liver toxicity is not that big a concern with it unless you're doing a super high dosage. But, like everyone else is saying, all we can do is speculate about what you could try or should try, but without blood work it's all just a guessing game.

You can get a testosterone test, estrogen, and LH test from here: https://www.health-tests-direct.com/ordering-page

$70 for test
$70 for estrogen
$40 for LH

If you have some extra money to spare you could check DHEA-S, progesterone, prolactin, FSH, SHBG, etc also. But, I would go for those 3 and add in just the general blood work panel for cardiovascular health, diabetes, etc for $27. If you have insurance, you might be able to talk your doctor into paying for those for you, but otherwise, those are decent prices for the bare minimum.

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
You're awesome thank you. Can I take lj100 with erase pro?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus labs has it for about 60$ and there's a pharmaceutical one on Amazon for $20. Opinions?
My man Volvo140G has 2 bottles of OL lj100 for 50$ shipped in the auction forum, I would pm him and get that deal personally.