sup3r cycle and advice please(first time)

nightside

Awards
Height: 5'11
Weight:225

Have done two cycles before about 3 years ago. never done this new 1-andro stuff :p

High Protein, Low carb

Does everything look good?
Any suggestions?

sup3r-1 elite:
330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
super-4 elite:
0/0/220/220/220/220/220/220
super-epi elite:
500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500

Cycle Support
AR1MACARE PRO

Joint Support

PCT
SUP3R PCT
SERM- need to get somewhere

What AI should i use? And only use it if i start getting sides correct?
How does everything look?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ai is fine to just have as "on-hand"... I would even go so far as to say you can probably get away with just OTC like inhibit-e for this cycle.

for pct, I personally always do a nolva/clomid combo. either solo is fine though as well. Same here for the ai, I would ahve at least an otc, but also aromasin just in case. I also highly suggest reduce xt for cortisol control after any cycle.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hey nightside. Im guessing your dosing is due to you having 1 bottle sup3r4, and two sup3r1? Only thing that is potentially concerning with your dosing is possible lethargy; Im a little dubious the sup3r4 dosed as you plan will be sufficient to counter any lethargy you may encounter.

We also recommend you have a SERM and AI available prior to running your cycle.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like to use serms for my research.

big_lando

Awards
Okay this might sound like I know nothing. But why would he want SERM available?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong but it's meant for kind of an equilibrium for your hormones?
Kind of, youre on the right track. Its used in an attempt to most quickly and effectively restore hormonal balance (or 'homeostasis') following a cycle that has disrupted it. Make sense?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct me if I'm wrong but it's meant for kind of an equilibrium for your hormones?
Correct. When you take something like this it suppresses or shuts down your naturally test production. A SERM kick starts your HPTA and gets things rolling again. Kinda like a defibrillator for your balls.

big_lando

Awards
Kind of, youre on the right track. Its used in an attempt to most quickly and effectively restore hormonal balance (or 'homeostasis') following a cycle that has disrupted it. Make sense?
Correct. When you take something like this it suppresses or shuts down your naturally test production. A SERM kick starts your HPTA and gets things rolling again. Kinda like a defibrillator for your balls.
Okay. Thank y'all. I mean I'm not the most knowledgeable about gear and all that. But that's why I'm on here so I can ask and learn. Thank y'all so much!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay. Thank y'all. I mean I'm not the most knowledgeable about gear and all that. But that's why I'm on here so I can ask and learn. Thank y'all so much!
TBH Its better ask 175 dumb questions than be hard headed and try to wing it on your own and screw yourself up.

big_lando

Awards
TBH Its better ask 175 dumb questions than be hard headed and try to wing it on your own and screw yourself up.
Been on this app for just a little bit and I've already learned more than I could've on my own. And faster too.

jazztastic

Awards
Not trying to hijack this thread, but thought I would try to get some input on this cycle i'm just starting. Anything you would tweak?

Weight:182
BF: 16% (just sad...use to be 8-10% just a few years ago)

Cycle Dosing:
Sup3r-1: 220/220/330/330/330/330
Sup3r-4: 220/220/330/330/330/330
AI - Exotherm or Inhibit-E
EP1C Unleashed or TD - ED
Longjack Extract 100:1 - 400mg-800mg ED

PCT:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Sup3r PCT: 10/10/10/10
Alphamax XT - ?
SNS Reduce XT (Cortisol control)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Not trying to hijack this thread, but thought I would try to get some input on this cycle i'm just starting. Anything you would tweak?

Weight:182
BF: 16% (just sad...use to be 8-10% just a few years ago)

Cycle Dosing:
Sup3r-1: 220/220/330/330/330/330
Sup3r-4: 220/220/330/330/330/330
AI - Exotherm or Inhibit-E
EP1C Unleashed or TD - ED
Longjack Extract 100:1 - 400mg-800mg ED

PCT:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Sup3r PCT: 10/10/10/10
Alphamax XT - ?
SNS Reduce XT (Cortisol control)
Personally, Id save the lj til after PCT. SHBG usually peaks around then. I also prefer to leave natty stuff like ep1c for off cycle.

Remember to spread your andro doses.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Personally, Id save the lj til after PCT. SHBG usually peaks around then. I also prefer to leave natty stuff like ep1c for off cycle.

Remember to spread your andro doses.
Definitely spread the doses ! I'm running this stack right now and everything was fine until I started splitting it by 2 doses am and 1 dose pm and was extremely lethargic felt depressed for the 3 days then spread them out again and been fine since . besides that I'm absolutely loving it tm will just be day 21 and I'm up total 8lbs and hella leaner , this stuff isn't even suppose to kick in till the 4th week too!

jazztastic

Awards
- I also have a bottle of BLR Rebirth...any reason to use with listed PCT?

- Since I have quite a bit of Longjack Extract 100:1 powder that I cap myself, ANY benefit (libido, well being etc.) to using On Cycle and/or PCT?