Cloudy HCG

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at my vial of HCG last night, and it was all cloudy. I have mixed HCG several times and never had a single vial turn out cloudy ever. I was going to take a shot of it, but last week I took a shot in my quad of HCG, subq, and there is a big bump/knot in my quad still, its been over a week now. It hurt pretty bad the first few days, but now there is very little pain. It wasnt the kind of pain like is experienced with prop, it just hurt to touch. I have done several subq HCG shots, and there is usually a lump for ~30min after the shot, but it quickly dissipates. What is weird was when I was injecting that last shot, I had only put in about .1ml and all of the sudden something felt like it popped and hurt really bad. I pulled the needle out and stuck about an inch from the first site. Felt like the fatty layer under my skin was detaching from the muscle, but I dont know, thats just my analogy of it. I tried adding 1ml of bac water to the vial to see if that would clear it up, but it didnt change at all. Do you think this is safe to inject? The only thing concerning me about it is that I still have that lump from last week, its not an infection, but I just dont want another spot to get swelled up. I cant remember if it was cloudy the last time I injected it, it was really late at night and I was tired, but I am pretty sure I would have noticed if it was. Opinions?

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
How old is the hCG? I thought conventional hCG wisdom states that it gets cloudy when it starts to go bad. I don't know how that would make a lump, though...

-kwantam

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I just mixed it probably ~4 weeks ago, and I have had HCG mixed for around 12 weeks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KingAnt Anabolics 4
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 13
IGF-1/GH 2
lemeseethem Anabolics 0