Anabolic/Pros

NoahzDeutsch

NoahzDeutsch

Awards
I have a few questions related to Pro hormones and other products.

First which is the most potent for mass gaining and size. Cyanobol, Built, or Alpha-Drole 1000. Also do you need a PCT and E-Blocker?

Thinking bout going to do my bulking cycle after I finish my cut. I'm currently using Black Mamba Fat Burner, just started. But looking to buy some Pros for after. Talked to the store manager at Flex Appeal and he pointed me in this direction. Which have y'all tried though or heard was best and what not?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
theres an anabolic section you know
You realize this post that you just commented on...is in the anabolics section.....right?
:shock:

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
You realize this post that you just commented on...is in the anabolics section.....right?
:shock:
really lol, either it just got moved here or my eyes are playing tricks on me haha

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
really lol, either it just got moved here or my eyes are playing tricks on me haha
He did make a post in the supplement section but he was made aware that prohormone questions go in the anabolics section and he made this post.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
It got moved. I saw it in a different section too lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It got moved. I saw it in a different section too lol
Well not moved, he made a new one. But yes he made a post that's in the right place now

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now the question is which one of you Anabolic/Pros can help him with his Professional level PH questions... :lol:

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
My pH/anabolics experience is limited to dmz and sarms. Im still a novice. Im sure BamBam0319 will be more helpful

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Don't know anything about the products he listed, but smith_69 mentioned they were all methylated compounds. Probably underdosed, but still nothing to take lightly.
You want a good AI ("E blocker") like exemestane or arimidex on cycle in case you experience side effects of high estrogen. Methylated hormones are harsh on the liver so cycle support is essential; TUDCA for sure, among other things. OL Ar1macare Pro and Focused Nutrition Cycle Care both have you covered.
For PCT you'll need a SERM; clomid and nolva are the two most commonly used. You can add in other natural test boosting and hormone modulating products. OL Sup3r PCT, Performax Labs Alphamax XT, Focused Nutrition Perfect PCT are all good choices

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Don't know anything about the products he listed, but smith_69 mentioned they were all methylated compounds. Probably underdosed, but still nothing to take lightly.
You want a good AI ("E blocker") like exemestane or arimidex on cycle in case you experience side effects of high estrogen. Methylated hormones are harsh on the liver so cycle support is essential; TUDCA for sure, among other things. OL Ar1macare Pro and Focused Nutrition Cycle Care both have you covered.
For PCT you'll need a SERM; clomid and nolva are the two most commonly used. You can add in other natural test boosting and hormone modulating products. OL Sup3r PCT, Performax Labs Alphamax XT, Focused Nutrition Perfect PCT are all good choices
correct my good man BamBam0319 recommended to PCT and to look around the forum and sponsors here. There are way better products imho

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
During cycle, look into CEL CYCLE ASSIST. It contains NAC and celery seed extract, just to name a few ingredients. It is highly regarded here on AM. Also get some TUDCA to protect your liver during any harsh cycle. CEL TUDCA is highly recommended and is very cost effective.

For PCT, cortisol will rise. You will want a product that will help control cortisol. SNS REDUCE XT will help reduce the rise in cortisol during PCT.

CEL PCT ASSIST is perfect for after cycle to raise natural testosterone and help raise your libido.

Finally, you want to keep your gains and increase strength and lean muscle. Look no further than SNS X-gels and CEL EPI-PLEX, which are both all natural and are a perfect addition to your pct.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
During cycle, look into CEL CYCLE ASSIST. It contains NAC and celery seed extract, just to name a few ingredients. It is highly regarded here on AM. Also get some TUDCA to protect your liver during any harsh cycle. CEL TUDCA is highly recommended and is very cost effective.

For PCT, cortisol will rise. You will want a product that will help control cortisol. SNS REDUCE XT will help reduce the rise in cortisol during PCT.

CEL PCT ASSIST is perfect for after cycle to raise natural testosterone and help raise your libido.

Finally, you want to keep your gains and increase strength and lean muscle. Look no further than SNS X-gels and CEL EPI-PLEX, which are both all natural and are a perfect addition to your pct.
Mehh I'd rather run a cycle support that already has solid ingredients and TUDCA in it, like OL Arimacare Pro or FN Cycle Care.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mehh I'd rather run a cycle support that already has solid ingredients and TUDCA in it, like OL Arimacare Pro or FN Cycle Care.
Not taking anything away from the products you recommended as they are both quality products as well. Just letting OP know of the other options out there.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Not taking anything away from the products you recommended as they are both quality products as well. Just letting OP know of the other options out there.
Maybe present it that way then haha

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

fakeazzrock

Awards
I have a few questions related to Pro hormones and other products.

First which is the most potent for mass gaining and size. Cyanobol, Built, or Alpha-Drole 1000. Also do you need a PCT and E-Blocker?

Thinking bout going to do my bulking cycle after I finish my cut. I'm currently using Black Mamba Fat Burner, just started. But looking to buy some Pros for after. Talked to the store manager at Flex Appeal and he pointed me in this direction. Which have y'all tried though or heard was best and what not?
What country? I try to open about every new thread each day and opened a lot of old ones before buying my first and second PHs and I haven't come across these names.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax XT is a great addition to a complete PCT. It complements SERMS very well. The great thing about AlphaMax XT is that it has all your bases covered. You do not need to buy a test booster, libido enhancer and AI. AlphaMax XT contains all three and at proven doses. AlphaMax XT helps boost testosterone through multiple pathways. I love the addition of ashwagandha. Over time, it greatly reduces stress and anxiety which helps with your overall mood.