GYNO SCARE - PLEASE HELP

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%

GYNO SCARE - PLEASE HELP

Okay today is day 11 of my 30mgs/dbol (ed) and 500mgs test e (2x week)...I've done two prior cycles one of 1ad (30 days), and 20 day M1t Cycle...no signs of gyno at all from those...

Okay so here is the situation yesturday I rub my chest/ripple area, and feel a tenderness, and I immidielty start to freak out...I feel around and its just in one small maybe square inch area about a half ince from my right nipple, it's kinda like a brused feeling, but maybe a little more intense then a regular bruise. I went to the bathroom and looked at my nipples, both appeared normal and there was no tenderness on the left nipple area. Today I woke up and checked it out, felt about the same way as it did yesturday. Basically I'm asking is this possibly early stages of gyno development, is it common to experience in only one side...?

side note - I've considered the possibility of it being a bruise cause I played hockey 3 days ago and sometiems you'll get hit and wont really notice, however there is no bruise mark on the skin or anything...

Please give me some advice guys, I have nolva on hand at 10mgs and 20mgs pill form...today is ONLY day 11

2. Pityin' fools since '81
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

take nolvadex at 40mg/QD for a week. after that week drop doseage down to 20mg/QD and continue that through PCT. some people are overly sensitive, while others like myself are unaffected by higher estrogen levels
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I say just monitor it, and have the Nolva readily by. If it is a bruise from hockey, then no big deal. If the area begins to itch, you feel a lump, or liquid is present, hit the Nolva right away. It may be that you are just experiencing aromatization, which can be a good thing.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    I say just monitor it, and have the Nolva readily by. If it is a bruise from hockey, then no big deal. If the area begins to itch, you feel a lump, or liquid is present, hit the Nolva right away. It may be that you are just experiencing aromatization, which can be a good thing.
    hows that a good thing
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.14%

some people say its a good thing cuz aromatization is what leads to water and lubing up your joints. i dont like any aromatization though...
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.48%

just take 20mg nolva all the way through it will make sure you dont get gyno and it will keep your lipid profile looking nice.

Its cheap enough so it shouldnt be any question about not taking it!!!
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%

okay well I think I'll give it another 2-3 days if it doesent feel normal then I will hit nolva 20mgs ed ... ? or what is the conscension on the dosage...?
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe08
    okay well I think I'll give it another 2-3 days if it doesent feel normal then I will hit nolva 20mgs ed ... ? or what is the conscension on the dosage...?
    Well, if you are experiencing symptoms of gyno, then hit the Nolva at 60-80mg's a day for a week, then dose it at 20mg's throughout your cycle. Personally, I don't like the idea of dosing Nolva through a complete cycle if there are no gyno symptoms, then through PCT, but that's me. Some people become overly paranoid, but for understandable reasons, about gyno.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%

I think I might of been overly paranoid...it seems to have gone away for the most part, I will be keeping a close eye tho...thanks guys for the help

Similar Forum Threads

1. Another Paronoid on cycle gyno post. Please help
    By liftsalot in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 09:43 AM
  2. Gyno Worry Please Help
    By BOVEY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 08:23 PM
  3. gyno problems please help
    By WhiteLightning in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7