GYNO SCARE - PLEASE HELP

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay today is day 11 of my 30mgs/dbol (ed) and 500mgs test e (2x week)...I've done two prior cycles one of 1ad (30 days), and 20 day M1t Cycle...no signs of gyno at all from those...

Okay so here is the situation yesturday I rub my chest/ripple area, and feel a tenderness, and I immidielty start to freak out...I feel around and its just in one small maybe square inch area about a half ince from my right nipple, it's kinda like a brused feeling, but maybe a little more intense then a regular bruise. I went to the bathroom and looked at my nipples, both appeared normal and there was no tenderness on the left nipple area. Today I woke up and checked it out, felt about the same way as it did yesturday. Basically I'm asking is this possibly early stages of gyno development, is it common to experience in only one side...?

side note - I've considered the possibility of it being a bruise cause I played hockey 3 days ago and sometiems you'll get hit and wont really notice, however there is no bruise mark on the skin or anything...

Please give me some advice guys, I have nolva on hand at 10mgs and 20mgs pill form...today is ONLY day 11

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
take nolvadex at 40mg/QD for a week. after that week drop doseage down to 20mg/QD and continue that through PCT. some people are overly sensitive, while others like myself are unaffected by higher estrogen levels

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I say just monitor it, and have the Nolva readily by. If it is a bruise from hockey, then no big deal. If the area begins to itch, you feel a lump, or liquid is present, hit the Nolva right away. It may be that you are just experiencing aromatization, which can be a good thing.

yanke10

Banned
Awards
I say just monitor it, and have the Nolva readily by. If it is a bruise from hockey, then no big deal. If the area begins to itch, you feel a lump, or liquid is present, hit the Nolva right away. It may be that you are just experiencing aromatization, which can be a good thing.
hows that a good thing

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
some people say its a good thing cuz aromatization is what leads to water and lubing up your joints. i dont like any aromatization though...

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
just take 20mg nolva all the way through it will make sure you dont get gyno and it will keep your lipid profile looking nice.

Its cheap enough so it shouldnt be any question about not taking it!!!

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay well I think I'll give it another 2-3 days if it doesent feel normal then I will hit nolva 20mgs ed ... ? or what is the conscension on the dosage...?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
okay well I think I'll give it another 2-3 days if it doesent feel normal then I will hit nolva 20mgs ed ... ? or what is the conscension on the dosage...?
Well, if you are experiencing symptoms of gyno, then hit the Nolva at 60-80mg's a day for a week, then dose it at 20mg's throughout your cycle. Personally, I don't like the idea of dosing Nolva through a complete cycle if there are no gyno symptoms, then through PCT, but that's me. Some people become overly paranoid, but for understandable reasons, about gyno.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think I might of been overly paranoid...it seems to have gone away for the most part, I will be keeping a close eye tho...thanks guys for the help