stack question for speed on the track?

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think of stacking Boldenone and Turanabol?
would that be a good stack for speed for races like the 400 and 800 or would the "pump" be too great and painful?...if so what would be the next best stack?

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
or would it be better to stack boldenone and oxandrolone?
please help....

thanks, trey

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
boldenone and oxandrolone probably be your best bet. I'd say try boldenone at 400mg/week, transdermal base being the way to go if you can get it (the detection time on boldenone base is pretty low, if you know you're being tested about a week in advance you have an ok chance of passing), add in 25mg/day of oxandrolone 4-6 weeks before a competition. For the 400 the oxandrolone will help you more than the boldenone, for the 800 it'll probably be about even.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot exnihilo...

now im tempted to drop the boldenone and in place use some EPO... the boldenone would prob. add more size then i'd like, but im not sure. what do you think?

heres a stack for "in season" i have worked up in my head...
1. EPO
2. Clen (low dose)
3. Oxandrolone
4. Kynoselen

thats what i have worked up so far...remember im a 800 runner mostly, and 400 as well. what else should be added or taken away?..

thanks again, trey

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use EPO without a doctor's supervision. Boldenone is effective and pretty safe (I should say safer), if you use some sort of natural diuretic before your 400s you'll be able to shed any water it puts on you, and it'll let you handle higher training volumes which will also have a beneficial effect, as long as you deload a little bit before any competitions. EPO is a great drug and coming into a big comp with a doctor's supervision it'll work wonders, though in the 400 and 800 it won't help as much as it might in other sports.

Also, screw the clen, go with a small-moderate dose of albuterol/caffiene.

Don't know anything about kynoselen, sorry.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
one last question...

i have a good friend who is needing to improve his 1500 time...
whats a good stack for a distance runner of this nature?

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
i have a good friend who is needing to improve his 1500 time...
whats a good stack for a distance runner of this nature?
I'd expect Boldenone and Oxandrolone, but in this case boldenone will help more.

-kwantam

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I'd expect Boldenone and Oxandrolone, but in this case boldenone will help more.

-kwantam
Yeah. A lot more... In the case of longer runs like that EPO will help even more than EQ, you just have to monitor your bloodwork closely.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot guys. ya'll have helped a great amount...
if i decided to do EPO, is there a safe way of approaching this without the constant supervision of a doc? Low doses maybe? i dont know... anways, thanks again.

trey

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
All the heart attacks and strokes you hear about from top cyclists and endurance athletes? 99% of the time caused by EPO abuse (esp. in cyclists) compounded with stimulant use.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
crap...thats pretty scary... but they were abusing the drug as well though.... im sure the temptation is great... you know what they say... if a little helps, a lot must help more....

well thanks again guys.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Clen actually worsens your endurance, whereas albuterol will improve it. There are studies showing that clen lowers your VO2 max. Cyclists will use clen in training but afaik it's not used much in competition.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Clen actually worsens your endurance, whereas albuterol will improve it. There are studies showing that clen lowers your VO2 max. Cyclists will use clen in training but afaik it's not used much in competition.
That's interesting; when I'm on clen, it certainly feels to me like my cardio performance is better...

-kwantam

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What about plain ole citrulline? People report increased endurance on it.

Haven't tried it yet, Bobo won't let me use the StaminO2 I got on sale.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah... would clen be bad on the heart?
what if i took it in the morning and did my runs around 3-5 around there?
tell me more about this albuterol. i read a little about it in muscular development this month, and it sounds very interesting...

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
yeah... would clen be bad on the heart?
what if i took it in the morning and did my runs around 3-5 around there?
tell me more about this albuterol. i read a little about it in muscular development this month, and it sounds very interesting...
Recent studies have shown albuterol to increase strength and endurance with no effect on VO2 max unlike clenbuterol which actually takes the wind out of you to a small degree.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
What about for sprinters? I will be running multiple sprints/football plays and have been looking for an 8-12 week cycle that will help with explosiveness cutting up.. If thats possible.

Was thinking about test-prop and something else. Any suggestions/cycles would be great.

edit: ex you need to donate 10 bucks or at least give me your email addie, I need help setting up Westside Workout for Football, and I'm in the dark.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think of stacking Boldenone and Turanabol?
would that be a good stack for speed for races like the 400 and 800 or would the "pump" be too great and painful?...if so what would be the next best stack?
FURAZABOL / MIOTOLAN Good enough for Ben Johnson.

scarfacebling

Awards
I thought for sure ben johson got cought takeing winneys

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I thought for sure ben johson got cought takeing winneys
He did test positive for Stanazol. His coach claimed that he must have been taking it without his knowledge. I had never heard of furazabol before but found out it is probably one of the best AAS for lipid profiles since it has been shown to actually raise HDL. I think he was pretty much a walking pharmacy at the time prior to Olymics and Stanazol was one of the drugs he had been using as well as Dianabol.
Here is an excerpt from wikipedia:
"A famous case of illicit drug use in a competition was Canadian Ben Johnson's victory in the 100 m at the 1988 Summer Olympics. He subsequently failed the drug test when stanozolol was found in his urine. He later admitted to using the steroid as well as Dianabol, Cypionate, Furazabol, and human growth hormone amongst other things. Carl Lewis was then promoted one place to take the Olympic title home."

Somewhere else it stated that his coach thought he was taking only furazabol & HGH. Here is another excerpt re: that
"Francis told the inquiry, which is expected to call 30 witnesses, that Johnson first decided in 1981 to take anabolic steroids, because of the need to keep up with the competition. The coach said he himself mixed injections of Vitamin B-12, HGH and furazabol, an anabolic steroid, when he took over their administration.

Last edited:
kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Check out my thread on albuterol if you have any questions...I'm currently on a cycle of it and love it. Way easier on you than clen.

preston25

Awards
Im a cylist and i must warn you about epo. It can kill you. A lot of guys use it carefully. If you can get it get a doctors advice. Check out the herb hong jing tian. Clinical studies show that by taking it there is no decrease in red blood cell count once you hit 75% max hr. Only take the tibetan root version. IGF-1 is now in the peleton in europe. i just started, the pumps are not to bad. I do seem to recover while training which is great.

preston25

preston25

Awards
I would like to find somethiong that would increase my strength but not gain weight. Gotta stay skinny!

preston25