Anyone else get SERM dicked?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So everytime i've pcted with clomid I get a stim dick feeling, where it shrinks and gets cold and isnt as sensitive, but my balls literally fill to the brim and after about 2 weeks after PCT and the SERM is out of my system my libido is entirely back. Anyone else have the same?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So everytime i've pcted with clomid I get a stim dick feeling, where it shrinks and gets cold and isnt as sensitive, but my balls literally fill to the brim and after about 2 weeks after PCT and the SERM is out of my system my libido is entirely back. Anyone else have the same?
Guess it's just me? Lmao

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
What's your clomid dosing? Are you using an AI along with your SERM? Your estrogen might be getting too high and that's keeping your libido in a lowered state. It's not uncommon for people to have a lowered libido during PCT and then bounce back after PCT has finished and hormone levels begin to normalize.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
What's your clomid dosing? Are you using an AI along with your SERM? Your estrogen might be getting too high and that's keeping your libido in a lowered state. It's not uncommon for people to have a lowered libido during PCT and then bounce back after PCT has finished and hormone levels begin to normalize.
I know that it's estrogen, also im using Forma Stanzol and gonna cycle off forma and throw in Letrone, i know clomid is synthetic estrogen and binds in the brain so im well aware it's a side, but its mixed so i was seeing how common it is!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Try Nolva next time. I respond much better to Nolva than I do to Clomid.