Test cyp, eq, tren ace cycle

Mpots7

Awards
So I'm planning to run a cycle with test cyp at 250mg e3d, tren ace 50mg eod, and 300mg of eq. I have Proviron which I'll run at 25 mgs a day, and anastrozle, and nolva. For pct and if estrogen gets outta control during the cycle. Also have caber on hand if progest gets wacky. I've ran 5 cycles so this isn't my first rodeo and I'm on trt for life unless I want to get off. These doses suffient for me at 180lbs at 10% bf and a height of 5'9. Cycle will probably go twenty weeks with eq and my test would drop down to 250 weekly. Any opinions?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How the hell does anyone ever think that belongs in the supp section.

Mpots7

Awards
Well **** I'm new. I clicked ask a question and the options were pretty limited. I figured it was the best option outta what dropped down. I only then realized I had been a ratard and I clicked anabolic and could post in there afterwards. Way to make me feel better guys haha

Coopster

Coopster

Awards
Cycle looks good so does the Serms and ai's except way to long on the tren, tren should be 8 weeks max. Eq as you probably already know should be run 12 to 16 weeks or longer. I don't want to see anyone using any more gear than they have to but the eq may be light. When running with test you may find you also need 500 to 600 mgs. I ran a very similar cycle. 500mgs test cyp, 600 mgs eq every 4 days and 300 mgs prop, mast, tren blend split eod for the last 8 weeks. Had great results but that was just me. I am about 8 lbs heavier than you. You could almost drop the tren and just run 500 test and 600 eq for the duration. That's my buddies go to cycle and swears by it. He is 80lbs heavier then us. Just my 02.

Mpots7

Awards
I have mast e, test prop, and test suspension on hand. But at the moment I have 6000mgs at the moment of eq that would last me 10 weeks. At 600 mgs. I ran a deca test and eq cycle it was the best cycle I've run. I put on about 25 pounds then. I like the tren and test combo. But if you think running eq and test would bring better results. Then I'll consider it. But if I run. Test at 500mg for about 12 weeks and then get dropped down to a 250 mg cruise for trt, I'm thinking of doing 50mgs of tren every day for 8 weeks and then 300 of eq for 20 weeks I was thinking. But if 600 of eq seems better I may bump it up.

Coopster

Coopster

Awards
With what you have on hand I would run your test as described, run your eq at 500 mgs for 15 weeks. 20 is a bit long in my opinion for any cycle. Then run your tren the last 8 weeks at your dose. I personally like eod but there is different thoughts on that. That would be 350 mgs of tren. Not sure if you have ran tren before I currently am and this cycle I have a lot more sides. Insomnia, night sweats, anxiety. Kinda sucks a bit. Solid gains but sometimes the trade off is not worth it. Doing the tren eod at 75 mgs puts you 275 mgs a week which may help with sides slightly. Everyone is different but I personally and most I know don't run tren a more than 300mgs per week with multiple compounds. That should be a solid cycle without a doubt. Again just my opinion.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't have enough of things.

At least 500eq for at least for 16 weeks

50mg of tren eod is a lower dose by today's standards but, if it's legit tren and, diet /cardio are good, if should be fine to run the last 8 weeks.

I would run high test the whole way no matter what the end goal is unless you're prepping for a show.

Mpots7

Awards
I love the input thanks guys. And yea I can pick up more eq it's not the problem. I was just saying what I had at the moment I was thinking if I was running a by what most people run not to high of a test or tren and eq. But then Again if you're running multiple compounds do you really need to ramp the doseages super high I mean I'm not preparing for a show. Id like to compete at some point. But as dor right now I'm trying to get to my genetic potential. Max out my frame and maintain it. I might just pick up some more eq then. What's high test a g a week? I've ran cycles but I haven't gotten to extreme doses. Nothing over 600 a week on test or any serious for that matter. As for sides what I've heard an I've ran tren but with test the higher the test dose the more sides of tren and test come out but I mean side effects are a given. Water retention mostly. If you have ais then there's no worry as for night sweats I sweat at night regardless and barely get decent sleep. I'm ****ed up haha it's like I'm running tren when I'm not. And when I do run it I sleep like a baby.

Coopster

Coopster

Awards
People have run test at a gram and a half. There is absolutely no need for us mere mortals. Like my first post said and montego1 you should run the eq at 600 a week for 16 weeks. I will say loosing the one week and dosing at 500mgs with the test and tren will definitely work of course. It just not optimal but close. 600 eq 500 test twice a week and 300 mgs tren eod for last 8 weeks is a great cycle bottom line. I have ran it with really good success. Everyone is different and you have to know your body and even when you do things get can crazy. Like I said tren never really bothered me this round it's kicking my ass. Lol. Good luck bro.

Mpots7

Awards
People have run test at a gram and a half. There is absolutely no need for us mere mortals. Like my first post said and montego1 you should run the eq at 600 a week for 16 weeks. I will say loosing the one week and dosing at 500mgs with the test and tren will definitely work of course. It just not optimal but close. 600 eq 500 test twice a week and 300 mgs tren eod for last 8 weeks is a great cycle bottom line. I have ran it with really good success. Everyone is different and you have to know your body and even when you do things get can crazy. Like I said tren never really bothered me this round it's kicking my ass. Lol. Good luck bro.
Let's just say I hold the tren off till week 8. then run a test bold and deca.