Cem or ironman research for chems.

Coopster

Coopster

Awards
I was just looking for people's input on both companies good and bad. Thanks in advance. Sorry meant iron mag research.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Both are board sponsors if I remember correctly, I would say cem, but I can't compare to ironmag as I've never used them, im sure a rep can chime in and maybe help you out with a discount code

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Coopster gave you my 2 cents already man. Never used CEM so I can't vouch for them but, you got a couple positive comments/reviews in your last thread for ironmagresearch and I already gave you my discount code( it's wesb15 if you forgot). Hope this helps you decide man!

Coopster

Coopster

Awards
I already ordered last night giving ironmag research a go. I was just looking for customer feedback. I appreciate everything and thank you.

james117

Awards
I already ordered last night giving ironmag research a go. I was just looking for customer feedback. I appreciate everything and thank you.
How did you go with what you ordered from IMR?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Cem is deffinetly g2g swims gyno has reduced 50% in size with ralox hope this helps

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Why not just buy pharma grade ai's and serms?.. So easy to source on the net and waaaay more reliable than research ****

Mafesto31

Awards
Ironmag is a reseller of other companies. I received vials with purchase peptides labels. Never again