17-hydroxy-6-alpha-methyl-ethyletiocholan-3,20 dione 60mg
Estrogen Control Complex:
3,17-keto-etiocholene-4-ol 25mg
3,17-keto-etiochol-diene 10mg

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Didn't you create an exact same thread not long ago?

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks marcus for the link. I did create a thread about it before it came out. Now the chemical names are revealed i wonder if anyone knew what they were?
M1P
17-hydroxy-6-alpha-methyl-ethyletiocholan-3,20 dione

Megestrol Acetate
17α-Hydroxy-6-methyl-4,6-pregnadiene-3,20-dione-17-acetate

Looks very similar

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Legal Gear is Trash. That's about all you need to know lol.

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
etiocholane is another name for 5b androstane. i dont see where the pregnadiene is. Some one please explain.

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
etiocholane is another name for 5b androstane. i dont see where the pregnadiene is. Some one please explain.
THis M1p looks very closley similar to:

Name Medroxyprogesterone Acetate
CAS [71-58-9]
Chemical Name 17α-Hydroxy-6α-methyl-4-pregnen-3,20-dione acetylate
Molecule = 386.530

Actions
Medroxyprogesterone acetate, administered orally or parenterally in the recommended doses to women with adequate endogenous estrogen, transforms proliferative into secretory endometrium. Androgenic and anabolic effects have been noted, but the drug is apparently devoid of significant estrogenic activity. While parenterally administered medroxyprogesterone acetate inhibits gonadotropin production, which in turn prevents follicular maturation and ovulation, available data indicate that this does not occur when the usually recommended oral dosage is given as single daily doses.

gobama

Awards
I took one cycle of Pro-Line Methyl-1-Pro (17-hydroxy-6-alpha-methyl-ethyletiocholan-3,20 dione) 150mg and have been done for about three weeks. I gained 15 lbs in 4 weeks (182.5-197.5) mostly in my back and shoulders. I started PCT late about a week ago with gaspari novadex xt. No gyno, acne, libido side effects at all. No water weight and I dont feel anything symptoms from shutdown as I have increased strength since finishing the cycle. Hair loss scares me and maybe I haven't waited long enough to tell but I have seen no symptoms so far. No shedding. I recommend it. If I have any other side effects in the future I will repost.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I took one cycle of Pro-Line Methyl-1-Pro (17-hydroxy-6-alpha-methyl-ethyletiocholan-3,20 dione) 150mg and have been done for about three weeks. I gained 15 lbs in 4 weeks (182.5-197.5) mostly in my back and shoulders. I started PCT late about a week ago with gaspari novadex xt. No gyno, acne, libido side effects at all. No water weight and I dont feel anything symptoms from shutdown as I have increased strength since finishing the cycle. Hair loss scares me and maybe I haven't waited long enough to tell but I have seen no symptoms so far. No shedding. I recommend it. If I have any other side effects in the future I will repost.
You do realize this thread is 4 years old....

gobama

Awards
Yeah but when you google the agent in methyl one pro this thread tops the list.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 16
Alpha1a Supplement Logs 588
Supplements 0
Zozom Anabolics 15
Supplements 14